• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 8: Rabbitohs v Storm

Duncan should be in. So it’ll be Cheeks to edge at some point and Keaon to middle

I'd say Pete will get demoted for Duncan. Cook should be out of the team but Pete will lose out. Let's see how the one week off effected cook. My assumption is it will be the same poor passes, terrible crash balls and running in circles.

Whats the odds Arrow clutches at his shoulder inside the first 5 minutes?

Think most of us will be expecting the worst will happen.

Fact that he won't play back row because he thinks it's more of a risk to injure it doesn't sound promising

Funny I was just thinking with Arrow on the bench we'd miss a possible visual of him getting injured first hit up. Please let him get through.

JD specifically spoke to the fact he was working a 2 dummy half game. So that would say Mamouzelos stays in, and Havili is used as a prop. Chee Kam spells the edges and covers for an outside back injury. Can play middle at a pinch.

from the beginning of the season that hasn’t been the case with the injuries and suspension
What about Round 12 onwards 2023?
Every team has injuries. Suspension is a result of low expectations and current culture within the club. Latrell probably frustrated. Who knows.

I know a sure thing. Bennett never had problems with any of the current crop that he coached, which is most of them. He got the best out of each player.

Since then we’ve gone backwards every season. Every season.

Club’s decision making reflects our current backline. Slow.

In contrast Penrith have lost this lot:
Burton, Xapewell, Naden, Momirovski, Tyrone May, Jennings, Katoa, Hopgood, Kikau, Staines, O’Sullivan, Teague, Koroisau, Cogger, Peru x2, Hosking, Jenkins, Leniu, Salmon, Crichton, Luai. Probably more….
…and still won 3 premierships!

You can only hide for so long…..

We deserve better!

Think most of us will be expecting the worst will happen.

Fact that he won't play back row because he thinks it's more of a risk to injure it doesn't sound promising
While I’m not one to defend our rehab staff, having had a rotator cuff injury myself in the past, I’d say it’s the sudden stretching of the arm when having to defend in the second row that would cause greater strain than defending in the middle

Atkins in the bunker tomorrow just to make me even more miserable!

I'd say Pete will get demoted for Duncan. Cook should be out of the team but Pete will lose out. Let's see how the one week off effected cook. My assumption is it will be the same poor passes, terrible crash balls and running in circles.
I haven’t seen him run in circles at all this year that’s an exaggeration. His long passing game is good yes he’s thrown some bad passes but even Api and Grant have thrown bad passes. Pete threw as many crash balls last week it’s our game plan. Also have you watched other hookers in the comp that throw as many crash balls? If not watch closer and you’ll see what I mean.

We haven’t even got to the game time tomorrow yet and people wanna shit on Damien. Let me say these same people wouldn’t have the guts to say it to his face that’s for sure!

I haven’t seen him run in circles at all this year that’s an exaggeration. His long passing game is good yes he’s thrown some bad passes but even Api and Grant have thrown bad passes. Pete threw as many crash balls last week it’s our game plan. Also have you watched other hookers in the comp that throw as many crash balls? If not watch closer and you’ll see what I mean.

We haven’t even got to the game time tomorrow yet and people wanna shit on Damien. Let me say these same people wouldn’t have the guts to say it to his face that’s for sure!

You get way to defensive when anyone criticizes Cook but you happy to criticize mamo and other players, would you say it to their faces as well?

You get way to defensive when anyone criticizes Cook but you happy to criticize mamo and other players, would you say it to their faces as well?
You are over the top with your criticism of Cook we haven’t kicked a ball off yet like I said the other day I think it was you bagging out Milne before a ball has been kicked off without acknowledging the good games he’s had this year which there has been a few. Like ok focus on negatives but don’t fully ignore the good things they’ve done.

I like Mamo I have said I want to run the 2 hookers. I also said I’d have Damien in the 14 this week. Thing is Mamo threw as many crash balls as Damien last week and no mention of it my point was they’re playing to the coaches game plan you can’t criticise Cook for it then not Pete when he does the same thing. You want Damien left out altogether and that’s where your bias comes in for me. Also trying to downplay Damien achievements in rep footy is another example.

I would mention things to players if I met them too if I saw Lachy over the off season I’d say mate how’s it going working on the kicking game if you can get that area better it’ll be a big help to your game. If I saw Keaon I would say mate love it when you charge onto the ball at speed like to see more of it. I would say Damien love it when you run mate love to see ya back yourself when there is a half chance and just take off and get another quick play the ball after gaining good ground.

Back