• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 8: Rabbitohs v Storm

We really can't catch a break with injury at the moment...hope this adversity converts to determination in the squad rather than the desolation we fans are feeling
I don’t know how to take this. But have been told in recent times that Cody’s body language has been poor. When I seen him at the airport he seemed to be in a good place. I guess we will see if that translates to on the field.

I don’t know how to take this. But have been told in recent times that Cody’s body language has been poor. When I seen him at the airport he seemed to be in a good place. I guess we will see if that translates to on the field.

Been concerned about him for a while, he just doesn't seem right and switched on.

If Moale starts and Duncan comes in, it means after 25-30mins we'll likely be playing a middle of Arrow, Havili and Duncan. That's... small.

As much as I think Duncan should be in the 17, he shouldn't be coming in for a prop.

Been concerned about him for a while, he just doesn't seem right and switched on.
100%, he definitely does not look good. Hopefully he snaps out of it sooner rather than later and whatever is going on for him, he can clear it up.

We have clear air for the first time this season. No negative media stories for two weeks. The media is now or soon to be focused on Sharks (Trindall and Finucane), Eels (Brad Arthur and whole team), Manly (Schuster), Titans (Fifita and winless team) and Dogs (Topine and law suit against club). So good to have us out of the spotlight. I wonder if players have been asked to not post on social media. I feel this is our first opportunity to play free of drama, speculation and scrutiny. I'm super-interested to see how we play minus these external pressures.

If Moale starts and Duncan comes in, it means after 25-30mins we'll likely be playing a middle of Arrow, Havili and Duncan. That's... small.

As much as I think Duncan should be in the 17, he shouldn't be coming in for a prop.
Small isn’t bad. All three are effective in collisions. And they can move defensively.

And he’s been exactly the same at training as well

Especially with the big storm pack. Nelson & chan will be a handful

Was that when Owen Craigie tore them apart at the SFS? geez he was good that day.
Yeah it was a very sunny Sunday from memory

I went expecting the worse and couldn’t believe what I was witnessing

Anything can happen in RL sometimes. Let hope it does tomorrow night

A light middle might be good for us, sharp footwork might run rings around big tired Storm forwards.

Who am i kidding, we are gonna go down by 30!

Yeah it was a very sunny Sunday from memory

I went expecting the worse and couldn’t believe what I was witnessing

Anything can happen in RL sometimes. Let hope it does tomorrow night
Still remember the moment Owen passed to himself and made a bust —— then Bellamy in the presser “I think I have squeezed all the juice out of some of these oranges and I need to find some new ones….” The useless things we recall 😂

Back