• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 8: Rabbitohs v Storm

Cam's actually got me a little fired up after that!!

Gonna be great to have Jaiza back! Boy, do we need him.

What else can cam say I guess.
If they have not played for him since round 12 last year I can't see that changing. These motivations are short lived.

What else can cam say I guess.
If they have not played for him since round 12 last year I can't see that changing. These motivations are short lived.

I think they do enjoy playing for him but i think it's because they get a easy ride at training and player aren't held accountable for bad performances except for last game when Cook was finally dropped.

If you were at work, would you prefer a strict boss or an easy going boss?

Most would prefer an easy going one

I have no doubt there will be effort out there. Much like there was against the Sharks. But effort won’t be near enough. Can’t see anything other than a Storm victory putting another 30+ on us.

Maybe its our turn for some luck too?

If the effort is there, then why not?

Cmon boys ffs

I’ve watched every Storm game this year. For the most part they’ve actually been fairly ordinary. Just have that touch of class in the team that managed to get them over the line.

Won’t make a difference against us as we are woeful but they’re not the same team they’ve been in the past.

I’ve watched every Storm game this year. For the most part they’ve actually been fairly ordinary. Just have that touch of class in the team that managed to get them over the line.

Won’t make a difference against us as we are woeful but they’re not the same team they’ve been in the past.
Melbourne are a team full of "just give me f**king ball" players who make something happen when it's required. They can be playing poorly but someone will win it for them.

We have three blokes in our entire Top 30 that can do that - one is our captain, the other is suspended, and the other is woefully out of form.

Even if we show up with a brave fight and keep it close, Munster will pull something out of his arse, or Coates will leap 14 feet into the air and plant the ball down while upside down, or Hughes will pick us apart on an edge.

If we win, I will be completely and utterly flabbergasted.

Since we are gassed after 20 mins.

JD should just take 4 forwards off after 20 and put 4 fresh ones on.

What harm could it do.

Yobbos recent stat thread is telling. Too much frontloading :))), nothing at the back end of each half. I mean, we all just wait for the almost inevitable try scored against us at the end of the first half.

I'm not really looking forward to this match. I guess we'll beat Melbourne some day. It would be some irony if we did it in Bulldogs colours.

Also, can't help but feel the concern Darque raised about Arrow playing.

So how many times have we lost down there must be like 16 now?

@Callmack1 jist looked it up sorry for the bad news not 13 losses down there it’s 18 losses and 0 wins. We need a miracle on Thursday the day we do it down there I’ll have tears rolling down my face be one of our greatest ever wins!

Feeling refreshed by the week off.

Currently entertaining the deusional mindset of ‘why not?’ :)

Back