• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 7: Other Matches

I didn't see either of the results from last night coming.

Could be a very ordinary week with the tipping.
Still enough time to change your tip to the Tigers. 🤪

How’s that not a professional foul by Schneider.

Ah that’s right Atkins is in the bunker

One thing Penrith do is go all out on the last set before halftime. They just went after it on that last play. It has to be a coaching ploy by Cleary as they do it so often. We've also been the recipient on many occasions of having them put tries away just on halftime. It's actually brilliant coaching as teams do clock off at this point in the game.

This is actually a serious question.

Does anyone know how Roach actually got a job as a commentator?
Apart from such an annoying voice, he barely speaks English.

Just before half time he said: av to gid im so close to the soide loine roide on arf toime".

I think I worked out what he was trying to say.

It was a “mates” gig years ago and they’re probably scared of the publicity if they booted him

The score doesn’t really reflect this game. Been a boring game and the Panthers haven’t looked good at all. Should have had a player in the bin in the first half for a professional foul.

Edwards has come off. Maybe just precautionary. Now with Crichton gone he would be a bigger loss than Cleary.

Gutherson, Luai, JWH.......can't say I hate any of them.
In fact I honestly struggle to understand how people can say they hate a footballer they've probably never met, and based on what?

There are some whose attitude I may not like, but that's about it.

When it boils down to it, they are just guys doing their job.

In 2019 Tallis Duncan was playing for the Roosters SG Ball side and won the best forward award.
So many Souths fans back then would have called him "scum" and hated him.

Now, the same people think he is the best thing since sliced bread.

There is a lot of hypocrisy in all this childish hate shit.

EDIT: Just to add, if Gutherson was available I would be happy to go pick him up and deliver him personally to Souths.

Anyone who doesn't think he'd improve our team and help us win games has absolutely no idea.
I wonder if people really understand the meaning of hate. Sometimes it is thrown around like great is

As for commentators i fail to see how my favorite Warren Boland does not get snapped up by one of the majors..

I wonder if people really understand the meaning of hate. Sometimes it is thrown around like great is

Yeah, I think it's a young-uns thing, they don't understand what words mean.

My latest one is the over use of "amazing".

Ordered a long black last week and this very young waitress said "amazzzzing".

I felt like asking what the **** is amazing about ordering a long black, but I let it go as I get she is trying to be nice.

Only watched bits and pieces of the game.

I thought Penriffs first try should have been a no try, it looked like Api was taken out from trying to catch the ball.

Schneider taking out Olam when he was there in support was a professional foul.

Tigers bombed a try which could have taken them to 12 to 0 with a shit pass to the winger who was in the clear if he catches it.

looked like the tigers had Richie Kennar or Taane on the wing toda. Junior T had a shocker 😆😆

We should try and pinch Samuela Fainu.

Thing he is a talent

Back