• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 7: Other Matches

Bennett has built a handy roster up there with his team. That alone interests me.

My wish is Gray gets to be around the ball as much as the Phins FB. His style of play is an absolute asset to the team.

Was it his debut?

He did well for a small guy, was in everything.

Gutho literally playing on one leg. Being the hero he thinks he is. Why didn't he take himself off the field? It's not tough. He was a liability

Gutho might be despised, but I'd guarantee if he was on the market most of this place would be jumping through fire to get him to replace Latrell at fullback.

I certainly wouldn’t.
Over rated and an egotistical jerk at that. The amount of times I’ve watched him yell at his own teammates. He is the biggest hero going around. Definitely my most hated player

I didn't see either of the results from last night coming.

Could be a very ordinary week with the tipping.

Gutherson, Luai, JWH.......can't say I hate any of them.
In fact I honestly struggle to understand how people can say they hate a footballer they've probably never met, and based on what?

There are some whose attitude I may not like, but that's about it.

When it boils down to it, they are just guys doing their job.

In 2019 Tallis Duncan was playing for the Roosters SG Ball side and won the best forward award.
So many Souths fans back then would have called him "scum" and hated him.

Now, the same people think he is the best thing since sliced bread.

There is a lot of hypocrisy in all this childish hate shit.

EDIT: Just to add, if Gutherson was available I would be happy to go pick him up and deliver him personally to Souths.

Anyone who doesn't think he'd improve our team and help us win games has absolutely no idea.

Last edited:

Back