• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 7: Other Matches

I had more fun and excitement watching us play against the tomahawks than i do watching this current side play.
Good for you. So did you have more fun watching us get kicked out of the competition?

watching us play feels more like a chore now than anything, no excitement, you go to a game or watch it on tv and you just expect us to have 6 tries scored on us...
You do know that you don’t have to watch.

You do know that you don’t have to watch.

So that's the solution for fans, stop watching the club they have supported their entire life because a fan says it how it is about the current sides performances

If you're enjoying this then good for you
This is a typical response from you. I challenge you to show where I have ever said that I have enjoyed this. Just calling you out for your comment about this being the lowest point in the clubs history.
So that's the solution for fans, stop watching the club they have supported their entire life because a fan says it how it is about the current sides performances
Maybe read what you wrote. This has nothing to do with a fan saying how the current side is performing but more to do with how you find watching them like a chore.

They are your words not mine.

This is a typical response from you. I challenge you to show where I have ever said that I have enjoyed this. Just calling you out for your comment about this being the lowest point in the clubs history.

Maybe read what you wrote. This has nothing to do with a fan saying how the current side is performing but more to do with how you find watching them like a chore.

They are your words not mine.

Read what I said, i never said in it's history.

My comment was obviously based on performance considering that was what my entire post was about.

Not about the agenda by news limited to have us kicked out, that's just being pedantic and argumentative.

It is 100% a chore but so are things like going to work and having to clean etc but there are somethings you just have to do no matter what and watching Souths is one of those things if you're a real fan.

So wether i like it or not I have to watch and most fans on here are in the same boat so saying not to watch is just a stupid thing to say and you know it.

Read what I said, i never said in it's history.
“We are at an all time low as a club” 🤔

I wonder what all time could actually mean?
My comment was obviously based on performance considering that was what my entire post was about.
Even if you are talking about that we are still far away from being at an all time low as a club. Remember they are your words.
It is 100% a chore but so are things like going to work and having to clean etc but there are somethings you just have to do no matter what and watching Souths is one of those things if you're a real fan.

So wether i like it or not I have to watch and most fans on here are in the same boat so saying not to watch is just a stupid thing to say and you know it.
Difference is you need to do those things. See where it gets you if you don’t. Supporting a team is a choice you make.

We make a choice to watch it. It’s not something you have to do. It’s what you choose to do. Much different.

Nothing stupid about my comment and I still stand by it. Don’t need you telling me what I know. I can think for myself.

“We are at an all time low as a club” 🤔

I wonder what all time could actually mean?

Like i said, being pedantaic and argumentative when most people know i'm talking about our performances
Even if you are talking about that we are still far away from being at an all time low as a club. Remember they are your words.

As i said, difference between now and lets say the 90's

We were expected to lose
We were broke
We didn't have a multi millionaire owners
We didn't have a multi million performance centre
We didn't have a squad full of rep players
We didn't have a good coaches but that is similar to current team.
Difference is you need to do those things. See where it gets you if you don’t. Supporting a team is a choice you make.

Yeah all of us made a choice to support a team and real fans stick with one team and watch them win lose or draw.
We make a choice to watch it. It’s not something you have to do. It’s what you choose to do. Much different.

If you're a diehard fan, it is something you have to do, saying otherwise is stupid.
You only miss watching a game due to extreme situations and that is it, otherwise you find a way to watch it some how if possible.

I just watched the sharks game even though i knew the result because i wasn't able to watch it live.
Nothing stupid about my comment and I still stand by it. Don’t need you telling me what I know. I can think for myself.

It's like me telling you not to go to the game or watch this week even though you said yourself we will probs lose by 30+

Like i said, being pedantaic and argumentative when most people know i'm talking about our performances
You talking about being pedantic? That will do me.
As i said, difference between now and lets say the 90's

We were expected to lose
We were broke
We didn't have a multi millionaire owners
We didn't have a multi million performance centre
We didn't have a squad full of rep players
We didn't have a good coaches but that is similar to current team.
We were expected to win during the years of 2016-17. Yet had 60 put on us by the Storm. You keep changing the bar during your arguments like you always do.
If you're a diehard fan, it is something you have to do, saying otherwise is stupid.
You only miss watching a game due to extreme situations and that is it, otherwise you find a way to watch it some how if possible.
If you’re a die hard it’s something you want to do and not a chore as you put it.
It's like me telling you not to go to the game or watch this week even though you said yourself we will probs lose by 30+
Notice the word probably? I didn’t refer to me going down to Melbourne as a chore though. As something that I had to do. It’s something I am choosing to do. Get it. Notice the difference?

You talking about being pedantic? That will do me.

We were expected to win during the years of 2016-17. Yet had 60 put on us by the Storm. You keep changing the bar during your arguments like you always do.

If you’re a die hard it’s something you want to do and not a chore as you put it.

Notice the word probably? I didn’t refer to me going down to Melbourne as a chore though. As something that I had to do. It’s something I am choosing to do. Get it. Notice the difference?
Gotta love the mods?

Yeah well done to the mods doing a great job

It's just a shame that a certain few posters on here bring this place down

It's not hard to work out who they are and the reason why I don't post at all

Yeah well done to the mods doing a great job

It's just a shame that a certain few posters on here bring this place down

It's not hard to work out who they are and the reason why I don't post at all
Who are they Rabbie?

Latest posts

Back