• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 5: Rabbitohs v Warriors

So potentially Gaigai in for AJ and who comes in for Shaq?

Is Havili ok or is it more likely to be Keppie getting a recall?

Or would he go left field and debut Gray as a utility and get longer mins out of the current middles?
Keppie will come in. Havili went off early in Cup and never returned.

JD won’t bring Gray in yet. From what I understand he will be coming in soon from the bench.

Just hearing that in today's game Eels are playing an 18 year old centre and Wests a 19 year old 5/8 (or maybe the other way around). We rarely debut players that young any more.

Yes - but it's rare. I didn't say never. I hope Gray becomes another young debutant soon.
JD has indicated that he isn’t far off. Will come from the bench.

To be fair injuries have prevented the development of some players. Mellars is one that the club are very excited about. Won’t be back for another 6 weeks.

Someone on the coaching staff has said that they are more excited about him than Munro.

So are we thinking Kennar comes in for AJ?

Is Kennar injured? He didn't play any grade on the weekend.

So are we thinking Kennar comes in for AJ?
Going by the training photos it could be Gagai. Kennar wasn’t selected in NSW Cup last week so not sure he is available. Thompson would be the other option. Can’t see JD entertaining the idea of Gray just yet.

The Tigers have a shit hot 5/8, he is 18 years old. He is in first grade and killing it.

Souths have a shit hot 5/8, he is 20 years old, he can't get selected in first grade and is being ****ed around as a fullback.

Hellllllooooooo..................

JD has indicated that he isn’t far off. Will come from the bench.

To be fair injuries have prevented the development of some players. Mellars is one that the club are very excited about. Won’t be back for another 6 weeks.

Someone on the coaching staff has said that they are more excited about him than Munro.
I’ve heard it from a few people that Mellars was huge in the pre season scrimmages prior to his injury.

Have a look at the weather forecast. Will be VERY wet.

The Tigers have a shit hot 5/8, he is 18 years old. He is in first grade and killing it.

Souths have a shit hot 5/8, he is 20 years old, he can't get selected in first grade and is being ****ed around as a fullback.

Hellllllooooooo..................
Exactly mate.

My comment in “Other Matches”.
So pleased for Benji. He knows the type of halves he wants and is putting his individual stamp on the team already.

No need for Benji to hold back Galvin because of a “duty of care”!!! How refreshing! Hope JD was watching because we have a good ‘un as well.

If you’re good enough, you’re good enough. From Geoff Starling in the ‘70’s to Brad Fittler and Greg Alexander in the 80’s to Jarryd Hayne…

Latest posts

Back