• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 4: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs

Sweet all the club needs right now, more rumours of a Murray and Trell blow up

Highly unlikely it happened given it was media day
Right now it is easy to make up rumours and it seem believable. The way I look at it is if a rumour is going around and the media haven’t touched it then more than likely not true.

Right now it is easy to make up rumours and it seem believable. The way I look at it is if a rumour is going around and the media haven’t touched it then more than likely not true.
There will continue to be silly rumours circulating until we start winning again.

Souths sell newspapers. That has never changed.

We also light up clicks on Facebook and Twitter and people make up everything under the sun on those platforms.

Agree…..And if you spend that money on 2 “better“ players you have nothing left to fill out the 30 man roster……which most can’t comprehend ..every team has the “duds” in their roster.
It’s not a SSDRLFC isolated problem.
As highlighted by the list of reserve grade centres from other teams that I posted.
You pray to god you don’t have to use them
We haven’t filled out the 30 man squad this year. Neither have some other clubs.

Players blowing up at training is the biggest non-event of all non-events. It would happen at every club every single week.

Players blowing up at training is the biggest non-event of all non-events. It would happen at every club every single week.
And all the way down to under 7's. There are definitely a lot of keyboard warriors posing as fans who've never laced up a boot, that's for sure.

I doubt that's true about the blow up between Trell and Cam. I guess we'll never know though. I'm going to the captains run tomorrow, it'll be very interesting to see what the vibe is.

This seemingly confirms that the side will be 1-17. The top 17 wear the red Indigenous shirt.

A bust up might do them some good. Smiles and high fives certainly hasn’t worked.

Back