• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 4: Other Matches

A pretty low quality game made interesting by the closeness of the scores. The handling improved in the second half but a combination of poor attack by the Broncos and dogged defence by the Dolphins meant that Brisbane just couldn't get away with it.

From a Souths viewpoint watching Adam convert from wide out brought back horrid memories of the grand final.

Cheers

Great game spectacle and contest, pity about the end result but how many times have you seen a team almost score up the other end and then the other team scores a runaway try?
Rugby League is in a good position ATM, been a great start to the season.

All Wayne teams never lack for effort and the Dolphins should be renamed the Bennetts.

Gutsy is an understatement but they will now suffer from a lack of depth having lost their halfback and copped other injuries.

We play them in round 7 and the fairy tale bubble will have well and truly burst and dissolved away by then.

Not anymore. He'd be one the slowest halves in the comp these days.
Yeah. Just fat and lazy. When O’Sullivan went off he had a chance to take control. Apart from 1x kick for Hammers try, he was dreadful. Looks like he’ll be wearing #6 when we play them. Cody should be salivating.

I'm suffering PTSD.

This tigers team reminds me of our club in the 90s and 2000s
Were we that bad?

🤪

I want to change my table prediction and put the Tigers last.

They will struggle to beat the bye

(Says the bloke who picked the Tigers to beat the Storm 😂)

Were we that bad?
Probably worse to be honest. The Tigers could learn something about how we turned things around.

Changing coaches each time things go wrong is a band aid solution. Shuffling deck chairs. The only consistent thing through all these years outside of Luke Brooks is the management and board.

I really believe we got lucky with Crowe and PHaC. But here we are now. How times have changed.

If I’m being honest I have enjoyed seeing another team go through what we went through for so long.

My poor elderly one/eyed Magpie fan Mum is that disgusted she has now started turning their games off. She has never done this before! She watches every, single game.

The Dolphins played with guts and determination - 100% effort. Jesse Bromwich had a great game and it was good to Mark getting stuck in, a fine effort. Brisbane were clearly better but just couldn't clinch it.

The scores made it something of a spectacle but there were lots of errors.

We'll beat the Dolphins comfortably.

Cheers

The Dolphins played with guts and determination - 100% effort. Jesse Bromwich had a great game and it was good to Mark getting stuck in, a fine effort. Brisbane were clearly better but just couldn't clinch it.

The scores made it something of a spectacle but there were lots of errors.

We'll beat the Dolphins comfortably.

Cheers
Considering that you've predicted wins over the Panthers and the Roosters, I'm worried now ;)

Bring back Madge.
They don’t deserve him and Sheens, Farah and The Tigers deserve everything that’s coming to them this season

Playing group didn’t like Madge because he trained them too hard (except Hastings)

The ambition of Sheens and Farah saw them knife him

The administration has absolutely NFI so they sack him

Every club who improves their ladder position does it on the back of rectifying their defence

The Tigers have spent their whole offseason (by their own admission) on attack. Yet these idiots can’t even run basic lines

Sheens says they have the most outstanding group of juniors coming through. One thing Madge excels at apart from adding steel to a side is bringing through developing players

I say we raid their nursery while they are still a basket case

Cows starting to get away from the Titans.

18-8

Low game. Cowboys aren’t gonna trouble the front runners much this year.

Back