• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 4: Other Matches

(Kind of wished I’d watched the Dragons game now, just to laugh at Manly).
The quality of the game was very poor. I think Duff said it best. It was one of those games where it was so bad you just had to keep watching.

I would normally be watching the Saturday games on my phone if I’m out somewhere (did it last week when the Tigpies were playing the Guppies).

But looked at the two games yesterday and couldn’t be ****ed. Horrible Easter Saturday schedule.

(Kind of wished I’d watched the Dragons game now, just to laugh at Manly).
Both teams were laughable.

Metcalf looks to have broken his shin in a heavy tackle

Warriors are going be massive step up next week in terms of athleticism. We're going to have a huge job to do on their back 3.

Warriors are going be massive step up next week in terms of athleticism. We're going to have a huge job to do on their back 3.

Munros speed helped us beat them last season.

We will probs have the slowest wingers in the comp next week if it's thompson and milne

Watching this game Ponga has put his right winger in the clear twice but the winger lacked the speed to finish.

Would swap Latrell for RTS any day of the week. Always enjoyed watching him play.

Back