• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 3: Other Games

Commentators when the Broncos are getting smoked without three of their best players... "Well done!"

Commentators when the Rabbitohs are getting smoked without three of their best players... "CLUB IN CRISIS!"

(yeah yeah reasons, circumstances blah - let me have my fun)

That was some poor defence from Edwards there. But that try highlights the best way to attack against the Panthers is in your own half.

Do Voss and Ennis always commentate like this?

So the only time the Broncos have looked half decent in 2024 was when Reece Walsh was attacking against a reserve-grade quality three-quarter line. Interesting.

Hey there Billy Walters
Oh what can it mean
To be the, son of Kevvie
In a, losing Broncos' team

Just have to look back in 2021 when we had players out and they put 50 on us. We were missing quite a few players. We did beat them in the finals and were a missed conversion away from taking the GF to extra time. Can’t write the Broncos off.
Yes. They are beatable. But which team is most likely to do it.

Agree that the Broncos were bog average last week. A good team would have beat them.

Always going to be difficult for a team playing like they are at the moment, up against the Panthers - sans Reynolds and Haas.

They made some big moves in the offseason saying good bye to Capewell, Flegler. Farmsworth and the other forward that moved on.

Reasonable that they might need some time to gel this year, though there’s no guarantee they bounce back.

They’re putting a lot of faith in young talent and are lighter on for depth in 2024.

They certainly still have the talent.

Yes. They are beatable. But which team is most likely to do it.
I think we will see that later in the year. Squad wise and teams playing to their potential I can only see 4 teams that could possibly challenge them.

Just goes to show what missing some of your star players can do to a side at the start of the comp. Anyone notice how many we had out our first two games ? Probably not eh ? Let's just blame the coach and halfback . 😉

Back