• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 3: Other Games

What sinbin?

Was a penalty. Unfortunate, but modern day game says it’s a penalty if you hit the attacker in the head.
Yeah I corrected myself. But I don't remember a penalty for an accidental head clash before.

Be interesting to see if Walsh comes back. Without him, Haas and Reynolds will be hard for the Broncos.

Yeah I corrected myself. But I don't remember a penalty for an accidental head clash before.
Most hits in the head nowadays are accidental (maybe not tomorrow night). Still get penalised. There was a similar one earlier this year.

Didnt we get penalised last season for a similar tackle?
Dogs or knights game 🤔

That’s soft defence up the middle by the Broncos. Edwards was too fast for Cleary then. Overran it.

Panthers all over the Broncos at the moment.

Walsh still off. Has yet to be cleared. By the time a decision is made maybe best to leave him off with that gash.

No reynolds or haas.

Why couldn't we play the broncos this week instead of last week

Even we would be a chance. Panthers really should win by 20.
Bronx were average last week and now missing their star trio. Can they be ruled out of the premiership race with 50 put on them in rd 3?

Back