• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Jai Arrow

Gotta love Jai,Penrith hate him for calling them names.🥵

I know it’s a bit hard now with all the injuries we have but I‘d be sending Jai for the operation early, he was in a lot of pain out there the other night, and the season is basically done for us now,

I know it’s a bit hard now with all the injuries we have but I‘d be sending Jai for the operation early, he was in a lot of pain out there the other night, and the season is basically done for us now,
Try telling Jai not to play right now. Love the commitment from this guy.

Yeah I know mate he’s all heart and soul for us I love the guy,and I’m sure he would want to keep playing,
do you think QLD will pick him with the injury,? that’s the only reason I’d keep him going so he gets a crack at origin again this year,

Yeah I know mate he’s all heart and soul for us I love the guy,and I’m sure he would want to keep playing,
do you think QLD will pick him with the injury,? that’s the only reason I’d keep him going so he gets a crack at origin again this year,
I think there will come a point in the season where he will have no choice. Right now though he wants to help us through this tough time.

Can’t see him getting picked for origin with his shoulder issues. Too big a risk for them.

Back