• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 25: Other Matches

Sharks and Cowboys have no place as top 4 sides. Absolutely blessed with softest draws in a very very long time.

2 and 3 last year were us and Penrith, for comparison.

Whoever wins between us and Roosters will belt the loser in week 2.

Don't think the knights would let him go, but he would be handy on our right wing.
100%. There's a lot of improvement in him also and would solve so much of our outside back problems if we could snag him

Deadset the bunker have twisted themselves into so many knots they have no idea whats going on

Hip drop for falling off a player busting a tackle, farking lol

With that result, if we get past the Roosters we're likely to play in Townsville week 2 (I don't think Cowboys will win in Sydney)

With that result, if we get past the Roosters we're likely to play in Townsville week 2 (I don't think Cowboys will win in Sydney)
I think cowboys are better than the sharks. I’d prefer cowboys to win so if we do we play sharks most likely at Allianz for the 3rd week in a row. And also means prelim stays in Sydney. Let other side of the draw have to go up to North Queensland to win a prelim.

I think cowboys are better than the sharks. I’d prefer cowboys to win so if we do we play sharks most likely at Allianz for the 3rd week in a row. And also means prelim stays in Sydney. Let other side of the draw have to go up to North Queensland to win a prelim.
Agree, ideal path is Roosters-Sharks-Eels, but I don't rate the Cowboys anywhere outside Townsville.

Agree, ideal path is Roosters-Sharks-Eels, but I don't rate the Cowboys anywhere outside Townsville.
Nor do I but I also dont really rate the sharks. Finish second and could be out straight sets. I think Hynes is another Mitchell Moses- flat track bully.

Raiders can overtake us if they win by 114 points.

Based on the first 12 minutes of this match I'm not ruling it out!

Back