• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 24: Other Matches

I still don't in the slightest fear the Roosters, or any other team 4-8. Maybe I'm reading it wrong?

I still don't in the slightest fear the Roosters, or any other team 4-8. Maybe I'm reading it wrong?
If we play our best footy we win and that is the coaching staffs challenge.

The boys have to be fired up and really test the refs 10 metres and time on the tackled player.

Stop being too nice boys!

These two games have to be our best of the year so far!

Are roosters in form? I keep seeing it mentioned but they have beaten teams like tigers, manly, knights in the last few weeks. Only real test for them was cowboys and broncos in the last few months and both those teams were in a form slump when they lost to roosters. Cowboys pretty much lost to tigers around the same time roosters beat them by 14.

They haven't come against an in form team and have been blessed with a great run. That ends now with us and storm both beating them.

The Storm are our friend for the next fortnight.
Flattening the Roosters and halting the Eels would be massive for Souths campaign.
For sure. Living down here I could probably borrow some sStorm gear but that would be going to far :)

Cheers

Right now the team I fear the most is the Cowboys. They are the team in our way this week.

I know many of us don’t want to admit it, but the Roosters are starting to look very good. If they win tomorrow night I think we will all have to take them seriously.

I think they are a very good shot at winning. I really do hope I’m wrong.

We've owned the Roosters the last couple of seasons based on destroying them through the middle - they've gone someway to rectifying that with Lodge and JWH finding some form, but they really need a fast play the ball to dominate (like us, to an extent).

I don't see them winning any arm wrestles. They remind me of Manly last year.

The one thing they have going for them is we know beetroot head is willing to bend any rules to their advantage. They won't lose playing nicely.

The Roosters haven't been helped by playing poor opposition the last few weeks.

The Strom will apply the blowtorch to them and they will have seen nothing like that for weeks.

It's not their fault, but it does nothing for you beating the wooden spooners 72-6 (apart from points differential).

IMO the Storm and Panthers look the front-runners. I expect the Storm to beat the Roosters.

Lodge has turned the rorters around. Not sure if we did but I’d be disappointed if we didn’t chase him before he went to the vermin

Are roosters in form? I keep seeing it mentioned but they have beaten teams like tigers, manly, knights in the last few weeks. Only real test for them was cowboys and broncos in the last few months and both those teams were in a form slump when they lost to roosters. Cowboys pretty much lost to tigers around the same time roosters beat them by 14.

They haven't come against an in form team and have been blessed with a great run. That ends now with us and storm both beating them.
Totally agree.

They have not faced an in form class team for weeks.

Go Parra (I think). If we win I might say go Broncos. Why can't we play first.

Cheers

Only 7 minutes into this match and both teams have already lost their Capetians challenge. Is that a record?

Back