• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 23: Other Matches

Edrick lee dropped it but they should have had a penalty for cannonball tackle

Oh well just need to win a game but surely rapana just shoulder charges him there but raiders outting Pressure on us roosters and broncos.

20 nil in the 2nd half to Canberra, all Newcastle had to do was score 1 converted try in the 2nd half and they'd be a chance with a field goal shoot out.

No set restarts conceded by the Raiders that second half, and the only penalties conceded were for a shoulder charge and tackle on the kicker. As I said, game management.

The Knights were pretty crap defensively though.

A pretty good effort by a badly undermanned Newcastle. The Raiders have had two close escapes in a row.

Cheers

You always knew that was going to happen in the second half. Ricky Stuart has been kissed on the you know what. If they manage to make the top 8 they will be smashed no matter who they play week one. I just hope it’s not at our expense.

Big game for us Saturday now. Must win.

Raiders scored 20 to the Knights nil in the 2nd half.

After the first half I really thought there was a chance they would put Ricky’s Raiders out of the race. Oh well.

Raiders scored 20 to the Knights nil in the 2nd half.

After the first half I really thought there was a chance they would put Ricky’s Raiders out of the race. Oh well.
As soon as they conceded the first try of the second half off that kick you could see.

Destiny is in our hands, we shouldn't have to rely on other teams to win, there were games that we should have won during the season that we didn't...so now it's time to step up guys !! let's goooooo...❤️💚👍🤞

Howd the Knights #4 go? Krystian Mapapalangi.. he played in our Matts/Ball a few years ago.

I’ll be going for Manly against the Raiders next Saturday before our game but don’t have much hope.

Like I said we win both and we can still be 5th

Back