• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 20: Rabbitohs v Sharks

Serious questio.
why have kayo if you have fox. It’s the same 🤔
Serious questio.
why have kayo if you have fox. It’s the same 🤔
I have Fox and my son recently gave me a profile on his Kayo account….I’m sort of thinking whether Fox offers that much more to stay connected. Admittedly there are some other Fox channels that my wife and I like besides NRL 360 etc. I’m also worried if we get rid of Fox is the Kayo option reliable. I could see me losing my cool if it buffers or cuts out for whatever reason mid match.

We always struggle against the Sharks, particularly at Shark Park.

Their brand of niggly, slow down tactics seem to work very well against us.

They’ve got a good forward pack that is possibly better than our, or at least on par.

While the charge against Finucane is totally ridiculous, it would be a good out for us.

If we win, it will stamp our credentials on the competition…much more than beating Melbourne at home for mine.

But I’m already nervous!
We always seen to struggle against Cronulla. Even when we were great in the late 60s and early 70s and Cronulla had just started we would either lose or just win. I remember we got flogged in 1970.

PS Shouldn't this be called 'Humans who have ######## ( edited out by decent people ) Round"?

I know that Kayo is a joke,they claim it transmits 1080 but more often it’s transmitting in blurred vision!
I use Google chrome but I am lucky to get a picture without the pic.freezing!
Mags, doesn’t matter what internet browser you are using, speed of your internet connection is what matters.

I have zero issues with kayo when watching at home.

Sometimes on mobile device it lags or the picture quality is reduced depending on reception.

I can confirm that the Rabbitohs provided all media outlets with a pronunciation guide for its playing group.

The ABC Sport boys were very complimentary and appreciative of it.
Wow, that is awesome.

I'd love another one if those pronunciation videos, especially with Smith ..... Smith!!!

its starts out pixelated but adjusts quickly on my Sony Bravia

Do we know if Cody will be right to play against the Sharks? I haven't heard any clear report on injuries he may have sustained in the Olam shoulder charge which was not a shoulder charge - apparently.

Do we know if Cody will be right to play against the Sharks? I haven't heard any clear report on injuries he may have sustained in the Olam shoulder charge which was not a shoulder charge - apparently.
He dead set lifted him.
Vote for the Tackle of the Week

Was brutal. Needs early ball...

Lol it wasn’t a shoulder charge. It was a great tackle. Folded him like a deck chair. Legally.

There is no way that’s a shoulder charge. Just a great Rugby League tackle. Wouldn’t like to be on the end of one of those.

OK. Not a shoulder charge. But the important question: do we know if Cody is uninjured?

Well I'm confident again - the score flattered the Storm last weekend. I just think we are building nicely towards being a premiership threat.

Latrell is back and having a huge impact. Nicholls and Tattola are great starting props and then Burgess comes on and gets metres so well. Cook has found his running game. Arrow is a brilliant backrower - he was everywhere when we needed someone against the Storm. Koloamatangi just had his best game of the season. And then there's Murray. They are supported by a strong bench including a very handy utility. Ilias has improved out of sight since the Dragons debacle, Cartwright is filling in well in the centres, Tass is developing, AJ just keeps scoring tries and Paulo is finally getting into better form now that he's not being stuffed around. I think Cody is due for a really big game.

We are finally putting up good bombs with Ilias taking almost all the kicks.

I have no worries about Shark Park - let's stomp all over them on their home ground and demoralise them.

Cheers
Will be looking forward to seeing how Cody plays this week. Saturday was a tough game for him and I think he'll be back in his groove this weekend.

Latest posts

Back