• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 20: Other Matches

Well it's game day for two teams I always want to lose (except in the rare circumstance where a win by one of them would benefit Souths). Manly will have a mentality of "us against the odds" but the team is just not good enough. They still have a number of their stars but too many players who are just not good enough.

I don't think the Roosters will be complacent but I fear they will be ruthless.

Cheers

Come Finals time, if the Roosters are in the mix, they don’t scare me at all. While it would be nice to see them go down, I’m not overly concerned if they do manage to get the two points.

Come Finals time, if the Roosters are in the mix, they don’t scare me at all. While it would be nice to see them go down, I’m not overly concerned if they do manage to get the two points.
Yeah, same same. Can't stand seeing them win, want them to lose every game they play. But they don't put any fear into our team, so I guess the next best thing is we might get to be the ones to knock them out of the finals :)

Roosters form hasn’t been great. Last week they smashed a terrible Newcastle side that was basically without Ponga. Tonight they will face a depleted Manly side. We won’t get much from them from these 2 games to see if they have improved.

It may sound funny me saying this, but if the Roosters are to win I want them to put a score on Manly. That way it eliminates them from possibly catching us.

Should be a good clash tonight - will be interesting to see how much emotion is in the game.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Manly coming out on fire. They love the backs to the wall, the whole world is against us mentality.

Roosters up by 2 early

Manly are up for this at the moment. You just know the Roosters will run away with this though.

Not a bad Manly crowd for a Thursday night

Back