• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 2: Other Matches

I guess being a thread called other matches it is fitting to talk about other teams and the way they are playing.

He is expecting a souths forum to be putting as much scrutiny on manly than their own team.

It's just stupid when majority of us don't care and if they have issues it's not our concern or for us to worry about.

i would rather be 2 - 0 than 0 - 2

He is expecting a souths forum to be putting as much scrutiny on manly than their own team.

Nah, just educating you to have some balance……..and to shut down your silly “tear up their contract “ agendas🤩

Thank me later, it will be good for your health

Great game plan by Seibold

They really went hard at Keary and Walker on the edges

They hit one then on the next tackle shift back to the open and work over the other

Although Webster didn’t get the points he also came up with an excellent plan to catch out Tge Storms edges

Hopefully JD’s been tacking notes and has figured out 3 hit ups for a shift then kick is getting predictable
Only problem is - given our current state I doubt any of our training is about exploiting the opposition it would be about pretty training I would have thought. Hold the ball, hold the ball, don’t do anything dumb

The Goat scores what must be the easiest crash ball of all time, ours dont seem to work like that..

The dolphins are vastly superior to last week but the dragon lacked the same intensity they brought last week.
is that due to the dolphins OR St Merge not fronting up

The Dragons have given up... Flanagan has a lot of work to do.

To prove many peoples opinions on the Dally M awards.

Hammer will not be awarded any points for tonight's game.

Amazing by hammer, looked like a certain try, keeps them scoreless

Latest posts

Back