• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 19: Rabbitohs v Storm

Sele must come into the 17 when he's fit. He will be a major bonus in the semis. Who he replaces I have no idea?
We were crying poor earlier in the season and now we have a wealth of riches and that's not including Karapani who is out for the season, I'm not sure where they will all fit in next season if they are all retained?

I know he’s just a kid but geez I don’t see what others are seeing with Davvy at this stage
He's a great young prospect - he's got the goods but is still quite green. He was playing SG Ball just last year! The sky's the limit for Davvy. It's great for his development that he gets more comfortable at the elite level still so young.

He doesn't look out of place to me at all already.

He has just turned 19 Sutto at prop forward that’s a tough ask!
Coote and McCarthy were both teenage when they were called up to firsts!
Like Ilias we won’t know how good he is for a couple of seasons!

I agree with all of that Mags & mega and he will be a good player
in saying that I’ve seen a lot of kids from other clubs debut this year who “seem” to have a ”better” skill set than Davvy has shown

I agree with all of that Mags & mega and he will be a good player
in saying that I’ve seen a lot of kids from other clubs debut this year who “seem” to have a ”better” skill set than Davvy has shown
I'm happy for our coaching staff to manage Davvy in a way that makes him keep it simple. Skillset is not a consideration as he is still developing. I don't want him chancing his arm and trying to push offloads just yet. Just bend the line, get up quick, make your tackles, stick to the game plan. He can turn into Arthur Beetson down the track.

While I love all of the optimism and “it’s our time baby” sentiment…you can count me in the ****ing nervous column.

They have had the wood on us since we started playing them.

At the end of the game, when we’ve beaten them…you can all point out what a Henny Penny I was.

Until that point…
You Henny Penny! Lol. How great was that win? Vital even at this stage. Same goes for next week.

Latest posts

Back