• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 19: Rabbitohs v Storm

He’s a solid first grade winger, deserves to play there. Contesting those kicks will pay off in the future.
I said in an earlier post I was hoping that Jaxson had a good game and so glad the lad did very well.

So glad he now seems to have been positioned as a winger as the centre role was just not for him and it was nothing short of being a disaster.

Hope the confidence he gained from this game now continues. Well played Jaxson

Is this the beginning of a few wins in a row agains the storm…also the way Jed is playing it puts us in good shape when graham comes back SSTID

I just wrote this to my brother and I thought I should copy it here as well.

Their level of cheating is horrendous! How is the ref that much of a fool? Players screaming and the crowd screaming and he can't penalise the really really obvious and constant cheating!!

Graham still 3 to 4 weeks to go (from his mouth 10 seconds ago at the post match members function).

Don’t worry he came and left pretty quickly due to COVID restrictions.

It was so good to see Lachy get a try that his overall performance deserved. His kicking was immaculate and he made some great tackles too.

Cartwright looked so good at right centre, and I'm sure he'll keep his spot. Will be interesting to see what JD does once Campbell is back. Switch Cartwright to left centre or keep Tass who also had a very good game.

The forward pack definitely got the better of Melbourne. The only thing that kept the Storm in the game was some invidiual moments of brilliance from their backs.

There is not a player in the game that I would swap for Latrell or Murray.

Latest posts

Back