• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 18: Other Matches

That set from the kick off cost them the game. Staying down to get the penalty.

That set from the kick off cost them the game. Staying down to get the penalty.
To be fair, Kikau did the exact same thing in regular time, for the exact same tackle, got a penalty, then got up laughing.

The refs are weak as piss in GP.

To be fair, Kikau did the exact same thing in regular time, for the exact same tackle, got a penalty, then got up laughing.

The refs are weak as piss in GP.
That one wasn’t a penalty though. Bunker got that one right. Didn’t put any pressure on the neck.

I did enjoy seeing Lussick get smashed though. Would have been a win win had of Kikau taken his head off.

How good is Api?, wish he could have stayed with us for longer..

Wishart, Anderson... you just know these blokes would be plodders under any other coach. Bellamy is a genius.

He goes alright Jarome Hughes

Can’t argue with that decision. Although I’m sure people will.

Just hate that, instead of turning and trying to catch the ball the Tigers player takes out the Storm winger and gets 10 in the bin, and of course Storm score and likely to score again while he is in the bin, just dumb..

That’s a great try by Fa’alogo. The pick up and step in one play.

Well that sucks. No try.

There are certainly times that I wish the bunker would piss off even if they’re technically correct

Latest posts

Back