• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 17: Rabbitohs v Knights

A bit strange Moale only got 26 mins and Shaq 14 mins.

Shaq’s hit ups were very good with footwork off both feet. Hope he gets another good off season into him.

I'd like to see Cartwright or Chee Kam or just about anyone to play right centre next week... Milne is a weakness all round and I've seen enough. We can't have him there against the good teams.

After letting last night's performance settle, I am still very pleased with how our under strength team performed.

Let's hope the Club can build on this result and when our player stocks are bolstered after Origin, we can make a real shake of this competition.

A bit strange Moale only got 26 mins and Shaq 14 mins.

Shaq’s hit ups were very good with footwork off both feet. Hope he gets another good off season into him.
I'm not stalking you, but that it also a good point. I haven't mentioned it, but in his first couple of games Shaq clearly just wanted to hold the pill and get a decent PTB.

Last night, I felt, he was trying to beat the line, using footwork on both feet. I hadn't seen the before and, I feel, close to the line he could cause some problems. He needs a big off-season to get some gas in the legs. But I think there is something there.

When Tom was completely gassed (though still trying his guts out) I thought Shaq could have had a few more minutes. I was impressed with his carries and his defence was okay.

Cheers

Tass just looks a bit nervous about passing at the moment. He'll come good. It's taken Graham quite a few seasons to get his passing working and he still has heaps of improvement left as well. Having Latrell there to show him the ropes will speed up Tass's game in all areas. I think he's a good un.

Gus and co were talking up Knights all night but in all honesty they should all hang their heads in shame for what they dished up tonight against a makeshift Rabbitoh side. Nothing for them to take out of this game!
Really? I thought they justifiably bagged them. Andrew Johns, in particular, gave it to the Knights.

That ref couldn’t have got his rulings more out of touch than Scott Morrison!
Souths won every challenge duh!

I'd like to see Cartwright or Chee Kam or just about anyone to play right centre next week... Milne is a weakness all round and I've seen enough. We can't have him there against the good teams.

to me he’s very frustrating as he does some really good things.
its diamonds or rocks and when paired with the kid outside him, who’s exactly the same, it ends in tears way too often

Tass just looks a bit nervous about passing at the moment. He'll come good. It's taken Graham quite a few seasons to get his passing working and he still has heaps of improvement left as well. Having Latrell there to show him the ropes will speed up Tass's game in all areas. I think he's a good un.

I think , on a couple of occasions, he seemed concerned about the cover coming to get the winger
the old night time, stay away from the sidelines mentality

Gags ended up a brilliant passer of the ball with Souths!

Could be youth, Ilias has the same problem.

If I can tell from the TV footage when he’s made his mind up to run or pass, then the defence certainly can.

Something he’ll need to learn if he wants to play more than a season in first grade.

Latest posts

Back