• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 17: Other Matches

Parra in after a poor call where it should have been a Knights penalty from the kick off. There is 4 to go now and it’s about to be a 2 point ball game.

It’s happened again. Parra error and Best picking up the ball going the other end to score.

That’s full time. Knights win 34-26. I really enjoyed that second half. Even though the quality wasn’t great it was entertaining.

I just hope the combo of this ref/bunker/linesmen from this game don’t officiate any of our games.

Embarrassing!!

Is that Parra definitely done now?

Dont think it’s possible for them to make the 8 now

My one is when an attacking team gets a penalty, say 10m out. They kick it into touch, backwards, to create space.
then they feed a forward to run it back to where they were originally thus wasting a tackle😆😆
And they don't even have to kick it backwards, just walk it back. If you walk it back the defence has to stay 10m back from where the penalty was given. Kick it back they can move forwards to 10m from where it went out.

At this time we are 2 points behind the midfield pack (with a much worse for and against though).
Hopefully we can give it to Parra on Thursday and stay in the race.

Lol TPJ comes on offside then silly high tackle!

Ref cmon Tevita that’s 10 metres and now high 😆

At this time we are 2 points behind the midfield pack (with a much worse for and against though).
Hopefully we can give it to Parra on Thursday and stay in the race.
100%.

The table is largely irrelevant at this point.

You know you can likely only drop 2 more games all season (if the equation ends up more favourable than that, so be it). And you know you have some tougher games than those imminent in the run home.

So the simple task week to week is to not drop any games against teams that aren’t the Storm, Panthers or Roosters (I mean, win those ones too, but you get my drift).

Drop a game agains the Eels, Dolphins or Tigers coming up and your season gets infinitely harder to salvage.

Su’a has been really strong.
I’d not complain to see him back in red and green

Latest posts

Back