• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 17: Other Matches

They’ve played putrid so far. Mind you I do not think we will make the 8. We would need a miracle
It’s not quite a miracle but we have to keep winning with a minimum of losses in the run. We can afford 1 loss or maybe 2 if we’re lucky.

What's happened to Soni Luke? He was supposedly heir apparent at Penrith to play at #9. Haven't seen him featured all year.

Why couldn't we play Penrith at this time? By the time we play them they'll probably have their best team on the field, mind you, so should we.
The Panthers look anything but Premiers today.

What's happened to Soni Luke? He was supposedly heir apparent at Penrith to play at #9. Haven't seen him featured all year.
I think it was a bit of a missed call to start with. The guy is 28. Not like he was the next big up and comer at the time Api moved on. Think it was just ‘oh, the next guy in line for a spine position at the Panthers - must be good’ type thing?

I think it was a bit of a missed call to start with. The guy is 28. Not like he was the next big up and comer at the time Api moved on. Think it was just ‘oh, the next guy in line for a spine position at the Panthers - must be good’ type thing?
He’s also small and poor defensively

Sound familiar?

Fractured hand for Manu.

They'll replace him with another international no doubt.

I don't think there's anything worse than a roosters V Tigpies game, so predictable. I'm gonna look at some YouTube clips

That union international will be bought and they will use him
Legit -

Mark Nawaqanitawase could potentially represent Australia at the Olympics and compete for an NRL premiership later this year with the Sydney Roosters.

According to a report from The Sydney Morning Herald, the talented outside back could be allowed to play in the Rugby Sevens in Paris before linking up with the Roosters, permitted he signs with the club before the July 1 deadline.

Nawaqanitawase has already agreed to switch codes in 2025 on a two-year deal with the Chooks, but could make the jump earlier if the club can finalise the contract and get the NRL to approve the signing by Monday.

Latest posts

Back