• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 12: Rabbitohs v Eels

Callmack1

Staff member
Reaction score
A new week brings with it a new game and a new challenge. As we move onto Round 12, we look forward to taking on the Eels in what is going to be a very, very special Saturday night. It's Indigenous Round. One of the most special and important Rounds of the Season as we celebrate the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture. As I've said, an incredibly special week and this year in particular is going to be amazing. I know the club will have some great celebrations planned, we always do a great job of it so very much looking forward to that. The jersey looks incredible, one of our best Indigenous jerseys ever and I'm sure the boys will wear it with pride. Always an important Round for our club as we have so many proud Indigenous men ourselves. Can't wait to see them go out there and hopefully wear it with pride.

The Eels are in terrible form themselves but as we know, even the shit teams are now a challenge.

Hoping for the best, I hope the special Round fires the boys up, but I am expecting the worst.

Anyways, it's going to be a special week, so I'll soak it all in.

Somehow, I still can't wait for Saturday.

Probably a handful of fans. I’ll be going. Only second game all year I’ve managed to attend. Wife is a parra fan. Hopefully kids stay loyal after this match too!

There were some better signs on Saturday but I get the feeling this is going to be a rubbish game.

Ben Hornby said 2 players are back for the Eels game did not mention names Host would be one who is the other?

If Chee Kam is the other, I’d keep the backline the same and go with this pack.

Moale
Cook
Arrow
Host
Koloamatangi
Duncan

Burgess
Havili
Chee Kam
Mamouzelos

1700-22f25f7rrq.jpg

That's a hell of a photo!

Trells head piece looks photoshopped. Wonder why he and AJ don't hav the body paint of the others.

Awesome pic though
Saw a few people wearing the Indigenous jersey at Magic round. It looks great

Trells head piece looks photoshopped. Wonder why he and AJ don't hav the body paint of the others.

Awesome pic though
Saw a few people wearing the Indigenous jersey at Magic round. It looks great
You mean Gagai? Trell is on the end.

I assume it's because AJ and Gagai are from a Torres Straight Island background and I presume different customs and cultures.

I believe AJ got roasted last year for the body pain etc

Back