• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 12: Other Matches

Calf injury to Hynes😆😆

I noted shark park isn’t a flat surface when I last visited

My kids had soccer on the fields next to Shark Park this morning, I had my Rabbitohs hat as usual, and there was a lot of smugness emanating out of the joint from the bandwagoners...

So this result will at least keep them quiet for a week. Happy with that.

57 missed tackles and 17 ineffective from sharks. Still 19 mins to go!

The roll balls from the Panthers are so frustrating. They don’t even try and play at it with the foot, just plant the feet and literally roll it

Just referee the laws of the game.

So at 42 nil, does this mean Cronulla are now out of contention for the Premiership?

So at 42 nil, does this mean Cronulla are now out of contention for the Premiership?
No as the Panthers didn't get 50 ;)

Masterclass by them though. Sharks simply have to write it off as one of those games.

Penrith are just a machine….I believe that the big reason for their dominance is that they are leaps and bounds ahead of the field in terms of physical fitness and conditioning. Their crazy levels of stamina allows them to play the full 80 minutes where they relentlessly ‘out puff’ their opposition. Of course having a balanced roster where they can promote from their depth to cover gaps in their top 17 without a huge drop in quality is also a huge plus. In comparison Souths are polar opposites, poor fitness and a huge drop in quality below our top 17.

Crazy round so far with all the winning scores being 44, 42, 44, 42 and us 42. I'm excluding manly because realistically they should be excluded from the nrl anyway.

I must have jinxed the Sharks. Last week I said to a few Sharks fans that I need to start taking your team as a serious threat. Then this happens.

@yobbo84 you and I need to use all our jinxing powers to stop the Roosters. 🤪

Back