• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 1: Other Matches

After watching the scum and broncs, and now watching the panthers and storm, is it just me, or do we feel a looooooong way off?

The forwards, the outside backs, the defence, the intensity.

I just dont think we are at that level.

I really hope im wrong.
I originally thought that but having rewatched our game I think people are underestimating the quality of it (me included in real time). The pace of our game was quite high and I think both teams completed at like 80% which is great for a round 1 game. Also the way Klein reffed our game compared to the rest of round 1 meant the defence of both sides was understandably knackered

Yeah - but their mistake rates are really high!

Its been a feature of every game I’ve watched so far. First game blues. We should have sealed our victory after our 20-12 lead last week and both the knights and NZ shot themselves in the foot with their error counts. Both could have established big leads rather than letting the opposition back in.

Plenty of errors in this game as well

I originally thought that but having rewatched our game I think people are underestimating the quality of it (me included in real time). The pace of our game was quite high and I think both teams completed at like 80% which is great for a round 1 game. Also the way Klein reffed our game compared to the rest of round 1 meant the defence of both sides was understandably knackered

Good balanced view👏👏👏
AND correct

I thought us and manly was by far better than the chooks and broncs

We just don’t have a long kicking game. How many times tonight has Hughes kicked Melbourne out of trouble.

How can a first grade halfback not have a long kicking game? Also how can the coaching staff not realise this?

We just don’t have a long kicking game. How many times tonight has Hughes kicked Melbourne out of trouble.

How can a first grade halfback not have a long kicking game? Also how can the coaching staff not realise this?
It does my head in. And if you are going to go with Cody and ilias who have pretty average kicking games how about making latrell boot us out of trouble.

This is an insane game for round one.

I couldnt possibly re watch our game.

If JD doesn’t work out, we need to convince Bellamy to come here on whatever it takes.

Holy schmoly… can you see anyone else defending the way Melbourne have tonight? Not us, that’s for certain.

Love to see Souths defend like Melbourne are. Penrith are throwing a lot at them.

Latest posts

Back