• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Polar Ice headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll keep me ill-informed. LOL! Leave the science to the scientists. Stay in your lane and stop embarrassing yourself smart arse! 🙄
Simple observation Mega not science, the house is located inside an inlet and not affected by surf that can wash away ocean front properties when storms occur so it should be a good litmus test for rising sea levels.

Ther great delusion..
View attachment 207

Myth busting!

“The power we use to charge electric cars comes from coal and gas!”
Answer: life-cycle studies show that electric cars are more environmentally friendly than fossil cars, regardless of power mix. However, in most countries the power mix is becoming more and more sustainable.

Pakistan is hit by the monsoon rains every year, in 1950 floods killed 2900 people, to make out its something new is alarmist and wrong.

Pakistan is hit by the monsoon rains every year, in 1950 floods killed 2900 people, to make out its something new is alarmist and wrong.
In conjunction with all the other catastrophic, record breaking weather events that are happening simultaneously around the world right now which is unprecedented? To continue to deny the undeniable is wilfully blind and absurdly, laughably wrong!

You called another poster Ignorant, have a look at yourself, you refuse to allow any other opinion that doesnt fit your hysterical "climate change " mantra, every differing opinion cant be allowed, frauds like Al Gore and Chris Flannery who were experts or directed by experts you brush off , every storm, drought or flood has to be climate change, no differing opinions allowed, like i said before, Nazi like lefty, and man what a jerk to boot..
In conjunction with all the other catastrophic, record breaking weather events that are happening simultaneously around the world right now which is unprecedented? To continue to deny the undeniable is wilfully blind and absurdly, laughably wrong!

You called another poster Ignorant, have a look at yourself, you refuse to allow any other opinion that doesnt fit your hysterical "climate change " mantra, every differing opinion cant be allowed, frauds like Al Gore and Chris Flannery who were experts or directed by experts you brush off , every storm, drought or flood has to be climate change, no differing opinions allowed, like i said before, Nazi like lefty, and man what a jerk to boot..
It's Tim Flannery. There's nothing at all hysterical presenting accepted science. Frankly all you have is opinion based on nothing. No substance at all, just oil company funded bullshit.
Only an idiot would deny the science around this.

Flannery was the top climate scientist in this country and he was wrong, go back a bit and they all warned us of an ice age looming, then the Ozone layer, the science is not settled.
It's Tim Flannery. There's nothing at all hysterical presenting accepted science. Frankly all you have is opinion based on nothing. No substance at all, just oil company funded bullshit.
Only an idiot would deny the science around this.

Calm down and don't be so hysterical and hot-headed. Of course I allow other opinions. I just don't agree with yours. I'm hardly able to stop you just as you can't stop me (although you are trying to pull that con to cancel me yet again) so why don't you practice what you preach and just let others, like myself, who have a different opinion to yours, express what I believe to be correct and what I believe to be WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!!

Relax, take it easy. So what if you're getting your arse handed to you in this debate. Just live with it. Accept it. Continue to deny reality to your hearts content. I couldn't care less what you think.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back