• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Polar Ice headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluey

Reaction score
No matter what you think re "climate change" its interesting to go back and look at some of the headlines and predictions by so called experts on Polar ice and then look at what has actually happened, this short clip is very interesting and is not opinion but shows the alarmist headlines compared to what actually happened re polar ice coverage.

Last edited:
Do we really need another climate thread after the last one was closed? Nothing to be gained; no one is going to change any one else's mind about it.

Realclimatescience is a dodgy site with no climate science at all, just bullshit.

I dont plan on starting anything, but those newspaper headlines are not fake nor is the ice coverage data..
Do we really need another climate thread after the last one was closed? Nothing to be gained; no one is going to change any one else's mind about it.

Realclimatescience is a dodgy site with no climate science at all, just bullshit.

Startup’s Hydrogen Breakthrough May Give New Life to Coal Plants​

Australian lab uses catalyst to generate 700ºC heat from hydrogen that could be used to retrofit power stations.

😎

No matter what you think re "climate change" its interesting to go back and look at some of the headlines and predictions by so called experts on Polar ice and then look at what has actually happened, this short clip is very interesting and is not opinion but shows the alarmist headlines compared to what actually happened re polar ice coverage.
Fake off! 😂

😎
How hot was 1540?

The Swiss historian Christian Pfister described the events of 1540 in a newspaper interview: For eleven months, there was practically no rain, temperatures were five to seven degrees [Celsius] [9–13 °F] above the normal values for the 20th century, in many places summer temperatures must have exceeded 40 °C (104 °F).

And once again your childish attempts to be insulting is what leads threads to be shut down, you cant add anything but stupid smart alec replies, perhaps you might like to get a life.
Fake off! 😂

And once again your childish attempts to be insulting is what leads threads to be shut down, you cant add anything but stupid smart alec replies, perhaps you might like to get a life.
No, no dog, you misunderstand. It is just the same fake garbage from the same shonky non-scientist you have plastered these threads with ad nauseum for too long, in my opinion which I am, I believe, allowed to have so, it should be off, as in out of here.

Fake off. Capish?

Its your opinion, to refuse to allow any other opinion is Nazi like , from here on in you can please yourself, perhaps if you had a real life, ie wife or children you wouldnt be so focused on being the worlds leading virtue signaler, but here you are .
No, no dog, you misunderstand. It is just the same fake garbage from the same shonky non-scientist you have plastered these threads with ad nauseum for too long, in my opinion which I am, I believe, allowed to have so, it should be off, as in out of here.

Fake off. Capish?

Its your opinion, to refuse to allow any other opinion is Nazi like , from here on in you can please yourself, perhaps if you had a real life, ie wife or children you wouldnt be so focused on being the worlds leading virtue signaler, but here you are .
Just because I call out your rubbish videos as obviously fake, doesn't mean I don't allow you or anyone else to have an opinion. Like I keep trying to tell you, your videos aren't opinion - they're lies. That's a fact.

Stop trying to play politics in here with science. This issue is about science but you're so addicted to right wing politics and hate the left so much that you gullibly believe any of the various lies they trot out to protect big business and right-wing billionaires. Fine. Believe all that propaganda and trot it out but why keep repeating it over and over and over? What's the point of that?

You've made your point, I've made mine. Swap hands and give it a rest already you punish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back