• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Penrith Panthers

VIP

Reaction score
Credit where credits due, they are a really good football side.

To have two make shift halves and still turn up and perform I think is remarkable.

Tonight’s loss hurt and I look forward to the day where we properly avenge last years Grand Final loss.

To have two make shift halves and still turn up and perform I think is remarkable.

Tonight’s loss hurt and I look forward to the day where we properly avenge last years Grand Final loss.
Well said mate!

It won't be this year.

Cleary seems to have a handle on how to coach against us.

Having said that Penriff have similar depth to which Souths had in the late 60's/early 70's.

Reactions: VIP
Credit where credit is... **** that. I hate penrith week by week they are creeping up my list of teams i hate and honestly if they beat us in the finals this year they easily overtake the roosters for the first spot.
I hope the team bus drives off the nepean bridge in to the flood waters below.

• Haha
Reactions: VIP
Penrith have always had the depth. They were losing a majority of their good juniors to teams like the Rorters , Tigers and Parra back in the 70's, '80's, and 90's because of favoritism within junior rep teams, with players leaving to get a shot elsewhere, and poaching. They addressed that and now we're seeing just how powerful that junior system is.

Back