• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Pathways: Round 14

A very good win against a top four side who had the edge in size (one Warrior is 17 years old - I'd hate to see how big he is when he grow up), strength and possibly speed. Our guys defended very well and I think we dominated possession which was the key. If we get a few more guys back we could do a bit of damage to the top sides.

The will might take us to 8th (depending on results), still a little way behind 5th but with Moale and Havili back in the side for the match against the Dragons we could well win that as well.

Gagai was good, Mamouzelos a solid game, Hawkins did well and Knight got to take a lot of hit ups. This is the first time I've seen Karapani since the Flegg game in Melbourne - his defence looked fine and he was always willing to take the hit up. He scored a nice try.

Cheers

Now the crucial Flegg game - 5th (us) vs 6th (them).

Cheers

Ferguson in a couple of earlier runs looked like he really had a fend like Latrell.

Cheers

The game is degenerating into a poor game.

Cheers

Ferguson in a couple of earlier runs looked like he really had a fend like Latrell.

Cheers
Yeah he looks a big physical thing. Wonder how that’ll translate to Cup and NRL.

Back