• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Officially the year from hell

You must be joking. Another bloody injury. We will do well to win the wooden spoon the way our injuries are going. They'll give us a straw spoon.

Bloody cursed we are this season. Un-bloody-believable.

I'm betwixt and between on this latest news.

OTOH - which God have we offended...because our injury toll is next ****ing level. I mean we lost 3 spine players (I know Cam plays 13 but he's in our spine) in 1 game - all with long term injuries (6 weeks to basically the season).

OTOH - I truly think Cam needs a bit of time away from the game. I've been increasingly worried about his mental state and his game has suffered this year...he's making silly errors and seems to be constantly struggling.
I think he needs a break, refresh himself and get back into a better headspace.

It's not like we're making the finals.

I cannot believe this. What a ****ing nightmare

We have to start winning some games. We cannot finish.....................................................last.............:cry:

hate to say it again but yeah this was always going to be our worst season in decades for injuries. our goal was to avoid tht bottom 4 its now to avoid the spoon.

Well surely when you can’t name a side out of 30 players, high performance heads need to roll. Looking unfit is one thing but being injured across the part points to it as well.

New age bs methods need to be replaced with a bit of old school cement and fitness floggings…

Gee I would like to ask Blake Solly some tough questions! :mad::mad:
He handled everything that was thrown at him the other night. I don’t think he would have any issues with your tough questions.

But maybe the best way is to send him an email in the hope that he responds. I know he has responded before.

Just when the draw was getting softer. We clearly broke a mirror while under a ladder patting a black cat. Our 1 win might be the only one we get this year. Sheesh.

Luck definitely comes into it; but we’ve clearly made some dud decisions on personnel and strength and conditioning. Blaming the gods won’t fix the problem. I want the entire department gone.

Well at least Jack Wighton will win something this year the wooden spoon

He handled everything that was thrown at him the other night. I don’t think he would have any issues with your tough questions.

But maybe the best way is to send him an email in the hope that he responds. I know he has responded before.

Send him an email and tell him to sack Croll and others in high performance.

Clean out needed.

Back