• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

NRL Grand Final: Panthers v Broncos

This stuff about Walsh is the usual shit,Penrith the most unsporting team in living history.Why don’t these two Bob journos tell us what the Penrith team say to their opponents week in and week out.
For this jerk of a kid to say such a thing to an up and coming star is unbelievable!
A trash club full of trash people?

Have you read some of the comments in the Reynolds thread? Bitter, yes absolutely. I guess people don't like to be wrong.
Yes I have read the entire thread.

I still don't think it's bitterness, people are just over hearing about it endlessly.

It's like watching the same movie every night, the ending isn't going to change no matter how many times you watch it.

I enjoy watching the best RL players.
The English halves combo Davey Bolton and Alex Murphy were absolute magic!

He should've responded with, "he'll have to catch me first!"
They should leave the kid alone, this is not even a story.

He's a special talent and we should be enjoying watching him, not jumping on him every time he shows any character or personality.

Broncos getting in early with the softcock excuses.

1696038245880.png

I think you guys (@andyrabbit & @Rabbits21) are missing the point.

People can be as "bitter" or as "told you so" as you like, in the Adam Reynolds thread.

Leave this thread for discussion of the game.

That's a reasonable request I think.
I have been discussing the game shared an article on Kev and Billy on the last page and Sorensen story article too to get where he is.

I have been discussing the game shared an article on Kev and Billy on the last page and Sorensen story article too to get where he is.
Read my post mate.

I'm not asking you to stop posting.

Just simply requesting that the never ending story that is Adam Reynolds, be kept in the Adam Reynolds thread.

That's all.

Read my post mate.

I'm not asking you to stop posting.

Just simply requesting that the never ending story that is Adam Reynolds, be kept in the Adam Reynolds thread.

That's all.
Well he’s gonna be brought up in the game tomorrow whether you like it or not in this thread it’s GF week and GF eve his team is playing it’s not gonna be kept out of this thread even if I don’t bring it up others will.

And I did read your post so please don’t ask me to read it again.

Well he’s gonna be brought up in the game tomorrow whether you like it or not in this thread it’s GF week and GF eve his team is playing it’s not gonna be kept out of this thread even if I don’t bring it up others will.
Ok.

One last time, and then I give up.

Anything that is game related should be in this thread. That includes commentary on Adam’s performance tomorrow night.

Anything that is about the never ending ****ing soap opera that is Adam Reynolds and his leaving the Rabbitohs - including articles quoting Sam Burgess opinion on it - should be in the Adam Reynolds thread.

I’m not sure why this is so hard to understand, or why you think it’s so unreasonable. There’s a whole thread dedicated to a player that hasn’t played for Souths for 2 years. Put it all in there.

And then posters can choose to read it / respond to it in that thread. Or do what I do and never open it again.

Oh FFS, there is now talk of Walsh potentially being banned from the GF for the sledging thing.

How ridiculous.

If he is, Brisbane are ****ed.

Back