• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

NRL Grand Final: Panthers v Broncos

I'm so glad JD has remained professional, dignified, no whinging, no complaining and no public comments on Souths issues.

Others could learn from him.

It almost makes me want to see Penrith win just to shut the media up about Souths.

Last edited:
When two great Souths players talk I listen!
Me too Sam is only saying it how it is. Sutto says he’s so happy for Reyno now too I am as well but some are still bitter about it of course and are holding something against Adam for not taking the one year. Fact is he’s always gonna be a Rabbitohs legend and I’ll be wishing him well in every game except against us.

I can’t stand Penrith and their arrogance they’re pricks so I’ll be hoping Brisbane win and I would be happy for Adam.

If Brisbane lose and the Reyno bashing starts I’ll remind those people most players don’t play in one GF this is Adam’s 3rd GF now which shows the quality he has it’s a massive achievement.

I think Penrith win!

I don't believe anyone is bitter about Reynolds, I think people are just sick of hearing about the issue.

It's been two years, how long can one topic be dragged on for when everything has been said and all sides have been heard.

Are we going to have to read it all again in 2024?

Again this thread is a Grand Final thread and it's being turned into yet another Reynolds thread despite the fact there is a thread dedicated to the guy.

No, not bitter, would just like a rest from reading the same things over and over and over.............

And don't bother telling me not to enter the thread if I am not interested, I assumed by the title this was a grand final thread, not another Reynolds thread.

FFS, please, can we have a rest from it?

I don't believe anyone is bitter about Reynolds, I think people are just sick of hearing about the issue.

It's been two years, how long can one topic be dragged on for when everything has been said and all sides have been heard.

Are we going to have to read it all again in 2024?

Again this thread is a Grand Final thread and it's being turned into yet another Reynolds thread despite the fact there is a thread dedicated to the guy.

No, not bitter, would just like a rest from reading the same things over and over and over.............

And don't bother telling me not to enter the thread if I am not interested, I assumed by the title this was a grand final thread, not another Reynolds thread.

FFS, please, can we have a rest from it?
Reynolds is playing in the GF it’s gonna be discussed especially when Sam Burgess and John Sutton are commenting on it.

Anyway S. Burgess has had his say now too and quite frankly I agree with everything he says.

Anyway all the best to Adam on Sunday I hope he plays well

Reynolds is playing in the GF it’s gonna be discussed especially when Sam Burgess and John Sutton are commenting on it.

Anyway S. Burgess has had his say now too and quite frankly I agree with everything he says.

Anyway all the best to Adam on Sunday I hope he plays well
Missed the point completely, well done.

I have taken the Panthers to win their 3rd Title in a row based purely on the fact that they have been there and done that. In our last Golden Period in the 70's we knew what was expected and except for the blip in 69 we took on all comers regardless of team make-up purely based on the big-game experience. Doubtless the Broncos have an exciting young side with X-factor, pace and a mixture of a couple of old heads in Adam and Capewell. Just feel that those 4 Grand Final appearances tilts the scales in Penrith's favour. Barring a major controversy; send-off or injury Penrith will do what they do; play a patient boring minimal error game. They will test Adam Gee and frustrate the enthusiasm of the Broncos with their usual sledging and niggling tactics to unsettle them. Horses for courses and unlike 1969 I don't think that as good as Brisbane are that they will beat Penrith. I think that we are looking at a margin of 7/8 points as I think either before half-time or late in the second half the field goal is going to come into play. I don't think it is going to be a blow-out either way; unless of course the reported 'injury niggles' are more serious than reported for the Broncos. As a lot of you on here I would prefer that both teams lost but that is not going to happen so taking a rational (?), logical (?) objective approach to make my selection. All I hope and pray is that in the ensuing period after the result, we do indeed address the failures of this season and start on the front foot come pre-season 2024. Glory, glory

Back