• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Next half back up?

Leave Cam in the first receiver role he plays so well. An stick Teaupa on the right ala Hawkins.
please please please leave our left alone

Teaupu will start in the halves I’d assume. Be it 6 or 7. Hopefully he’s able to fill in on the right.

Mainly because of shortages elsewhere.

Dropping Christiansen into the centres feels a bridge too far perhaps.

Teaupu will start in the halves I’d assume. Be it 6 or 7. Hopefully he’s able to fill in on the right.

Mainly because of shortages elsewhere.

Dropping Christiansen into the centres feels a bridge too far perhaps.
Duncan for centre?

Can’t read it B. Thx paywall. 😜

I’m assuming it says Dion plays #7 (or right sided #6). That gives us a backline of:
1 Mitchell
2 Tass
3 Wighton
4 Chee Kam
5 Thompson
6 Walker
7 Teaupa

Zero pace. A bit of power. Average long and short kicking games. But best we can do.

Ugh, I feel ill.

I’m assuming it says Dion plays #7 (or right sided #6). That gives us a backline of:
1 Mitchell
2 Tass
3 Wighton
4 Chee Kam
5 Thompson
6 Walker
7 Teaupa

Zero pace. A bit of power. Average long and short kicking games. But best we can do.

Ugh, I feel ill.

I believe AJ is back against the Dragons

1 Mitchell
2 Tass
3 Wighton
4 Chee Kam
5 Thompson
6 Walker
7 Teaupa

Ugh, I feel ill.
Post the link into here... https://12ft.io/

personally I don’t want to see the 5/8 & centre combo of Cody & Jack moved. It’s way too much of a change to do so. Add Latrell to the FB given Gray is Gonski with AJ, Gagai or Tass on the left as well

least disruptive selection is Subloo or Teaupa in for Hawkins.
Which one…??
It would be a shame to break up the combination but I can't see us doing anything else than playing Cody and Jack in the halves for a while.

We were talking about what could when Jye gets back
Good call sorry.
I’ve been told too many times to listen to all the conversation, not part of it 😂😂

I hope he goes in the halves too.
We might not have much choice hey.
I’ve never seen an injury list this long before.
And even more so, an injury list this bad that is totally ignored by the media.

Back