• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, non political, non sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Guardian Media Bias Rating

The Guardian has a media bias score of -38% Moderately Liberal and an accuracy score of 67% Reliable. The bias rating assesses political policies
I though fact checking was "just a pathetic, silencing tactic"? :)
I'll take "moderately liberal" any day over most of your links. But this is the point; be aware of media bias and read things accordingly. Compare that to Fox or Sky where both have been accused of supporting conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, and misinformation.

Last edited:
I though fact checking was "just a pathetic, silencing tactic"? :)
I'll take "moderately liberal" any day over most of your links. But this is the point; be aware of media bias and read things accordingly. Compare that to Fox or Sky where both have been accused of supporting conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, and misinformation.
Only 67% reliable. :D

The Guardian Media Bias Rating

The Guardian has a media bias score of -38% Moderately Liberal and an accuracy score of 67% Reliable. The bias rating assesses political policies
That's the Pommy Guardian. They don't have one for The Guardian Australia yet. Different people. And it's just A.I. bot analytics. I'd rather trust humans with highly esteemed academic backgrounds.

Of course you'll just come back with the old "they're biased if they don't agree with me" horse sh*t ... 🤣 but this is still an improvement for you. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back