• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Yes im referring to NRL 360, anytime Kevvie is mentioned on the show Tallis leaps to his defense and refuses any blame be placed on the coach, i know many here didnt like Paul Kent but Tallis is a poor replacement, and just heard on the radio Maam and Walsh have been involved in a stink in Bali so not a happy club atm..
Is the show they are on NRL360?
I might watch it

Last edited:
Yes im referring to NRL 360, anytime Kevvie is mentioned on the show Tallis leaps to his defense and refuses any blame be placed on the coach, i know many here didnt like Paul Kent but Tallis is a poor replacement, and just heard on the radio Maam and Walsh have been involved in a stink in Bali so not a happy club atm..
Thanks, I'll be sure to catch it on Monday

I can't understand how this came as such a surprise? Seems to have been handled very badly though.

They started looking for a replacement over 2 weeks ago. Clearly a well kept secret given it didn’t leak

and just heard on the radio Maam and Walsh have been involved in a stink in Bali so not a happy club atm..
No surprise, Walsh and Carrigan leading the charge against the coach. They seem to run the show

Latest posts

Back