• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Departing Player Tributes

God damn, I'm with you mate. That made me tear up big time! That was an awesome video but very emotional. I'm going to miss that bloke so much.
That got me a bit emotional watching the Damien video a good 10mins watch. What a player he’s been for us. He has given it everything to Souths and I’m certain after his Dragons stint he will be back in some sort or role with our club. As he said we’ve been through highs and real lows but the Burrow and members are still there supporting so much through all times. Sad re Tom going a well and Damien talking about his bond with Tom was a great part of the video. Both are big big losses and are always club legends.

The Damien try against the Storm was probs my fav had me jumping up and down at Accor Stadium I was going bonkas! Then his tries against Knights and Parra in big finals games also had me jumping up and down. And who could forget the famous Saab trysaver where he chased him down that amongst many of his trysavers.

Another emotional video ughhhhhh! Loved it though, that was awesome.

Another emotional video ughhhhhh! Loved it though, that was awesome.
Loved it too mate gosh I feel emotional now.

Parra have officially announced Dean Hawkins for 2 years.

don't get my back up Josh :cool: ... I was actually being sarcastic and am ashamed because I don't think Deano deserves to be ridiculed. Wish him luck and maybe the new surroundings might help him get to the next level which he just couldn't with us when in NRL squad. Maybe like so many his ceiling is Reserves? Hope he kills it except against us.

Latest posts

Back