• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

JOIN THE RABBITOHS STAFF​

South Sydney Rabbitohs
Wed 18 Sep 2024, 04:02 PM

We are seeking expressions of interest from people who can volunteer in the morning for 3 hours a day for 2 to 3 days a week.

It is a great opportunity to volunteer for the Rabbitohs and help staff at training.

You will report to the Head of Football Operations and play an important role during training as well as before training.

This opportunity can extend beyond training with the potential of help on Match days. If this is an opportunity that interests you, please send an expression of interest with attached CV via email to Ross Tesoriero at rtesoriero@rabbitohs.com.au.

Applications will close on Wednesday 16 October 2024.

All Expressions of Interest will be carefully considered, however please note that submitting an application doesn’t guarantee an interview for this role.

FAN REVIEW....
Request for new thread:
I get lost in the plethora of messages in some of the existing threads... many quite personal and vitriolic that I am not interested in joining.
That said, I would not mind if there was a new thread to provide a poll of what the fans think went wrong in 2024.
Clubs always have season reviews... ho hum ... so what!
But I would like a thread where fans can vote on what they think went wrong where participating fans just provide a weighting to the major categorise this year.
For example... first agree on what the major categories are ... e.g top 5 or 10 categories... such as ... in no particular order:
1. Coach
2. The draw
3. Injuries
4. Player fitness
5. Player commitment
6. Roster
7. Rehab and conditioning team
8. Forwards
9. Backs
10.Team skill levels
...11. Other???
... TBD

Once the categories are agreed upon, we could all vote. Giving a ranking to each category between 0 and 100. Total must add to 100 ... or less.

Then, we could get a (often I hate this word) 'consensus' on what we think collectively as a fan base
It would remove all the to and fro commentary that could be posted elsewhere and just get our opinions in a quantified and objective manner.

Bit of statistics could also be applied to remove outliers etc if we want to..
A summary would be interesting... yes/no???

Anyone interested in discussing?

FAN REVIEW....
Request for new thread:
I get lost in the plethora of messages in some of the existing threads... many quite personal and vitriolic that I am not interested in joining.
That said, I would not mind if there was a new thread to provide a poll of what the fans think went wrong in 2024.
Clubs always have season reviews... ho hum ... so what!
But I would like a thread where fans can vote on what they think went wrong where participating fans just provide a weighting to the major categorise this year.
For example... first agree on what the major categories are ... e.g top 5 or 10 categories... such as ... in no particular order:
1. Coach
2. The draw
3. Injuries
4. Player fitness
5. Player commitment
6. Roster
7. Rehab and conditioning team
8. Forwards
9. Backs
10.Team skill levels
...11. Other???
... TBD

Once the categories are agreed upon, we could all vote. Giving a ranking to each category between 0 and 100. Total must add to 100 ... or less.

Then, we could get a (often I hate this word) 'consensus' on what we think collectively as a fan base
It would remove all the to and fro commentary that could be posted elsewhere and just get our opinions in a quantified and objective manner.

Bit of statistics could also be applied to remove outliers etc if we want to..
A summary would be interesting... yes/no???

Anyone interested in discussing?

You can start the thread and see what happens

South Sydney Rabbitohs

We are seeking expressions of interest from people who can volunteer in the morning for 3 hours a day for 2 to 3 days a week.

It is a great opportunity to volunteer for the Rabbitohs and help staff at training.

You will report to the Head of Football Operations and play an important role during training as well as before training.

This opportunity can extend beyond training with the potential of help on Match days. If this is an opportunity that interests you, please send an expression of interest with attached CV via email to Ross Tesoriero at rtesoriero@rabbitohs.com.au.

All Expressions of Interest will be carefully considered, however please note that submitting an application doesn’t guarantee an interview for this role.
Sounds like a perfect opportunity for some on here to turn and tell Wayne how to coach the team to success

South Sydney Rabbitohs

My time has come to end the plodderpocalypse

South Sydney Rabbitohs

In this day and age, how can they justify not paying for the role? Fair Work is all over my work place making sure everyone is paid properly.

In this day and age, how can they justify not paying for the role? Fair Work is all over my work place making sure everyone is paid properly.
I agree - Optics are a bit sh!t .
MCB and Crowe can’t afford to pay staff?
It’s not a charity but a profit turning football club

Latest posts

Back