• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Didn't you look at the two incidents where he gave up on the play?
Quite clear that it was the Latrell 'efforts' of old
I can't recall him giving up on a play that he could get to but I will be watching the game again through the week. If so I will stand corrected.

Sacked Parramatta Eels coach Brad Arthur has accepted a short-term deal to coach Leeds in the UK Super League.

He will leave for the UK this week and coach the struggling club for the remainder of the season.

Sacked Parramatta Eels coach Brad Arthur has accepted a short-term deal to coach Leeds in the UK Super League.

He will leave for the UK this week and coach the struggling club for the remainder of the season.
I reckon he might end up at Newcastle

Surely they can’t keep running with O’Brien much longer

Popped up on YouTube, Robbo looking a bit frail..

This clip makes me laugh. Phones start ringing telling them we had won. The people respond to that telling everyone else we had won only to be told to shut up. 😂😂😂😂

If you have ever seen the video of that the people who tell them we had won only to be told to “shhhh” then sit back down and are all nervous again.

That is such a typical thing being a South Sydney fan. 🤪

James Packer was interviewed by the Tele@#$% recently.

'' I feel I am largely a passenger when it comes to the Rabbitohs. Russell's understanding of rugby league and his passion is second to none and we have a solid board led by Nick Pappas. I do love the club it's place in society and everything it stands for.''

Last edited:
James Packer was interviewed by the Tele@#$% recently.

'' I feel I am largely a passenger when it comes to the Rabbitohs. Russell's understanding of rugby league and his passion is second to none and we have a solid board led by Nick Pappas. I do love the club it's place in society and everything it stands for.''
I've read Paul Barry's biography of James, and let me tell you, I wouldn't have wanted his life for anything.

Kent, can you expand on that? I would have thought he’s had it pretty good
The one thing I can remember to the point of being able to recall it pretty well is when he bought into or started up OneTel with James Murdoch Kerry didn't really see the potential in mobile phones.
At every board meeting when OneTel was brought up Kerry would criticise James about every little thing. And when OneTel fell over it was like Kerry had ten Christmases at once. He absolutely loved it and criticised and put down James in front of everyone on the board every chance he got. It was at a level that members of the board were uncomfortable with it. He may have even done it outside the board room too, I can't remember.
And another I just remembered, once James came home for school holidays and forgot to bring home his new tennis racquet. Kerry made him go back to boarding school to get it. I could be wrong but I think he had to catch a train to Victoria to get it.
In my opinion Kerry was not a good Dad.

The one thing I can remember to the point of being able to recall it pretty well is when he bought into or started up OneTel with James Murdoch Kerry didn't really see the potential in mobile phones.
At every board meeting when OneTel was brought up Kerry would criticise James about every little thing. And when OneTel fell over it was like Kerry had ten Christmases at once. He absolutely loved it and criticised and put down James in front of everyone on the board every chance he got. It was at a level that members of the board were uncomfortable with it. He may have even done it outside the board room too, I can't remember.
And another I just remembered, once James came home for school holidays and forgot to bring home his new tennis racquet. Kerry made him go back to boarding school to get it. I could be wrong but I think he had to catch a train to Victoria to get it.
In my opinion Kerry was not a good Dad.

Kerry's dad Frank was not a good dad either. If Kerry was a tough case, his father was worse by all accounts!

Kerry's dad Frank was not a good dad either. If Kerry was a tough case, his father was worse by all accounts!
When Kerry was a young man going out and getting home late, if he left the back porch light on all night Frank would be livid.
A story about Frank involved one of his printers. Frank hated unions and regulations, usual stuff.
One of the men on his print floor fell ill with cancer, which was a death sentence at that time. Frank asked his foreman, is he a company man? The foreman thought he was.
So Frank sent him home and paid him his wage until the day he died. Then he paid his widow his weekly wage until she reached the pension age.

Latest posts

Back