• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

I still believe that the little group of elderly women in the stands and my dad's aunties on the opposite side near the halfway line at Redfern were just as passionate as any of the individual fanatics around. Some of the banter was absolute quality. 🙉🙊😂
I'm no fan of Ray Hadlee but he did tell a funny story about his first time calling at Redfern.
As he was walking up the stand to the commentary box one of the old ladies was knitting and without even looking at him said, "Who are you?"
"I'm Ray Hadlee and I'm calling the game for (whoever)"
Without even looking up the lady said, "I don't like you"

Classic.

I'm no fan of Ray Hadlee but he did tell a funny story about his first time calling at Redfern.
As he was walking up the stand to the commentary box one of the old ladies was knitting and without even looking at him said, "Who are you?"

Classic.
Those women scared the shit out of me.

But I greatly admire their taste! 😂

Classic.
Maybe it was my mum.

The Courier Mail reports Townsend will quit the Cowboys at season’s end, with the Roosters expected to sign the 33-year-old as he takes a pay cut.

What a surprise.

That article is a good read. I would rather Caleb Clarke but Vunivalu would be great outside CG. He has a good high leap, just ask Connor Watson.

The Courier Mail reports Townsend will quit the Cowboys at season’s end, with the Roosters expected to sign the 33-year-old as he takes a pay cut.

What a surprise.
I heard the whole rooster team promised to take a pay cut just to get him.

Classic.
Obviously a good judge of character.

Latest posts

Back