• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Physically he ticks every box.

But he hasn't played a second of open age footy in his life.

I hope he is the one and we finally can convert one of these young players into a permanent, every game, durable selection. It's been a while.
Even if you do, it’s a work in progress.

Graham took a while to mature into the team.

Johnston was an instant success I guess.

I’d be planning to have AJ and another big winger (if not Graham) ahead of Munro and Mellars. If they oust them, great. It means AJ and a possible recruit are your first reserves. It’s not like Munro and Mellars are costing you dollars.

But you will 100% get injuries and if your backups were pushing for first grade selection anyway, great.

NSW Blues assistant coach John Cartwright has told SEN that all Mitchell Moses has to do is get through his round 12 return to be selected as NSW halfback for state of origin game 1. He also says that Jarome Luai or Nicho Hynes will likely partner him.

Lame.

QLD with another series win.

The correct answer was 7. Hynes 6. Luai (as much as I’d like Cody to be in that sort of form).

Moses is overrated.

NSW Blues assistant coach John Cartwright has told SEN that all Mitchell Moses has to do is get through his round 12 return to be selected as NSW halfback for state of origin game 1. He also says that Jarome Luai or Nicho Hynes will likely partner him.

Well, if that’s the mentality I’ll be cheering on QLD. What odds that myth Moses gets injured first game in origin 😆

I despise how much space Origin takes up in the general Rugby League discourse.

Who cares about a glorified exhibition series which exists for the purpose of appeasing Queenslanders?

I'm sure the Eels, who pay his salary, would much rather he be focussing on returning to Parramatta and getting them winning again.

Moses will return for our game in a bid to play for NSW.

Hope he is rushing and pays the price mid game

I’m not watching but a mate messaged me and said have you seen them on 360 carrying on his Fifita disrespected Politis. I haven’t watched but said to my mate I’m not shocked the Rorters run the media!!!

I’m not watching but a mate messaged me and said have you seen them on 360 carrying on his Fifita disrespected Politis. I haven’t watched but said to my mate I’m not shocked the Rorters run the media!!!
I’m watching…NRL 360 is like a Rooters propaganda machine, saying it’s a slap in the face to Politis, one of the most respected figures in the game, and the esteem he’s held in…unless you’re a Roosters fan, most people think Politis and his cheating are a blight on the game!

Latest posts

Back