• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

There’s only one thing Fifita will factor into his decision. She’s already got him out of the Titans so where does she want to live 🤔

Over to you Shaylee and I must say I can’t blame him

Interesting that Anasta trotted out Tugger on 360 last night and threw out a few Dorothy Dixers about juniors 😆
Even funnier, Tugger didn’t pile on like Braith had hoped😆😆😆
I've never watch NRL360 so never saw the segment but, that appears bizarre to me. I would have thought the last person you would think Anasta would call on to support his Ilias position would be Tugger.

I've never watch NRL360 so never saw the segment but, that appears bizarre to me. I would have thought the last person you would think Anasta would call on to support his Ilias position would be Tugger.

They even had Brekky at the courtyard cafe this morning , apparently

Interesting if true, like Married at first sight , which my wife believes is not scripted you just never know what producers want to portray .

Last edited:
Funnily I was chatting to a Roosters fan yesterday talking about the Fifita signing.

Asked him if you were going somewhere to win a premiership and not about money who would you go to out of the Roosters and Panthers.

His response was the Panthers. I then said if that’s the case why did he go to the Roosters for less?

His response is because we are the most professional club in the NRL. It’s funny that it is right in front of their noses but nothing the NRL can do about it.

As mentioned on here it’s funny how a player leaves a club to come to us for less and there is outrage. Apart from Tallis it’s silence.

Latest posts

Back