• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Compare the reporting of Mam compared to Trell dropping a few f-bombs on radio.

Mam - high, unlicensed, driving a sponsors car, wrong side of the road, serious crash causing serious injury. All while his Bali “escapades” are still under investigation by the NRL.

Trell - a few f bombs.

Who do you reckon gets crucified more for their respective ‘crime’?
Why don't we wait to see how this plays out before jumping to conclusions...
Need results of 2nd test and police charges before commenting further.

Compare the reporting of Mam compared to Trell dropping a few f-bombs on radio.

Mam - high, unlicensed, driving a sponsors car, wrong side of the road, serious crash causing serious injury. All while his Bali “escapades” are still under investigation by the NRL.

Trell - a few f bombs.

Who do you reckon gets crucified more for their respective ‘crime’?
Well said mate couldn’t put it any better!

Just on the Broncs and Mam: Kevie gets skinned alive by the board because of a players questionnaire. One of those players goes rouge in Bali then a short time later causes an accident after swerving onto the wrong side of the road while allegedly unlicensed and high. Any money the board don't sack him. Now lets just wonder for a few seconds, what is wrong with the Broncos? Me thinks the players are running the club and Madge has his job cut out for him.

Remember, the Broncos are the club that let Tom Deardon go. You know the player who is all effort heart and desire and just made his Kangaroo debut. However, they will probably give Mam, the bloke who after scoring 3 tries in the GF thought he had the game won, and along with his mate Walsh stopped tacking. He in all likelihood will get slap on the wrist from the board. I for one know which of Deardon or Mam I would want at our club.

PS> I know Mam's name is spelt wrong but I just don't GAF about him.

Last edited:
Here in Brisbane the coverage of the Maam car crash has been well covered over several nights, to be honest looking at the footage of the crash and the fact he was unlicensed and on drugs it would not be a surprise to see him get a suspended sentence .

Why don't we wait to see how this plays out before jumping to conclusions...
Need results of 2nd test and police charges before commenting further.
Driving unlicenced doest require a second test, have you seen the footage of his car crossing the road into the oncoming traffic? it is looking very bad for Maam.

Apparantly the vehicle was provided by a club sponsor, how the hell is he allowed to drive off from a dealership unlicenced?

Driving unlicenced doest require a second test, have you seen the footage of his car crossing the road into the oncoming traffic? it is looking very bad for Maam.
Not if he gets a half decent lawyer

Now let me digress, I have zero tolerance for these c$&ts. IMHO he should do time and be punted from the NRL

But there’s a loop hole in these circumstances these c$&ts use and it downgrades the charges

I speak from personal experience from nearly losing family members in a situation like this. Case looked like a slam dunk until they used the loophole which I will not publicise. But I won’t be one bit surprised if he uses it and is only charged and found guilty of driving under the influence and driving unlicensed

Now let me digress, I have zero tolerance for these c$&ts. IMHO he should do time and be punted from the NRL

But there’s a loop hole in these circumstances these c$&ts use and it downgrades the charges

I speak from personal experience from nearly losing family members in a situation like this. Case looked like a slam dunk until they used the loophole which I will not publicise. But I won’t be one bit surprised if he uses it and is only charged and found guilty of driving under the influence and driving unlicensed
It’s much more serious than that as he has hit another vehicle head on and caused serious injuries. The child broke her hip.

Sorry to hear about your personal experience. That is really bad.

It’s much more serious than that as he has hit another vehicle head on and caused serious injuries. The child broke her hip.
Mate my family member who suffered the worst had a broken clavicle, hip, fractured skull and eye socket.

Maybe the rules are different in QLD. I hope so.

But the drunken parasite who also ended up on the wrong side of the road and ran up a footpath walked away with an additional 12 months suspension and a $2.5k fine

This is despite numerous witnesses testifying to his erratic and dangerous driving before it happened and NSW police crash investigation unit spending numerous resources to discredit the loop hole

End of the day, judge couldn’t be convinced

Latest posts

Back