• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

North Sydney article caption very different from the content. Heard it all before.
I had a little nasty thought...the Bears were the perennial bridesmaids when they were playing in top competition, and it appears that tradition continues trying to get back into it.

They are like a $2 whore, trailing their coat at any suitor that'll have them.

(I did say it was a nasty thought)

I had a little nasty thought...the Bears were the perennial bridesmaids when they were playing in top competition, and it appears that tradition continues trying to get back into it.

They are like a $2 whore, trailing their coat at any suitor that'll have them.

(I did say it was a nasty thought)
$2 is a bit rough, you could have at least made it a $50.00

I don’t have any idea why they want a joint venture looking at how well it works for the dragons and tigers just give WA their own side so you don’t end up with infighting later down the track

Sam Walker linked to bombshell NRL switch

NRL 2024 RD09 BRISBANE BRONCOS V SYDNEY ROOSTERS - SAM WALKER

A powerhouse NRL club is reportedly considering making a big play for Roosters halfback Sam Walker who will soon become a free agent.
So they haven't actually said they know the exact amount on offer and how much he's currently on at the Rorters. They need to get their act together. Giving out ridiculous thoughts without specifically made-up money figures isn't in the current league journo's repertoire.

So they haven't actually said they know the exact amount on offer and how much he's currently on at the Rorters. They need to get their act together. Giving out ridiculous thoughts without specifically made-up money figures isn't in the current league journo's repertoire.
You made me laugh bundy. :D

Its funny watching the highlights of Robinson.

If you'd asked me before I watched that, I would've said a firebrand prop who was a trundler.

Completely wrong - not about the firebrand bit to be clear 🤣.

Reminded me how good a player he was, and how completely he didn't concern himself with his own safety.

Its funny watching the highlights of Robinson.

If you'd asked me before I watched that, I would've said a firebrand prop who was a trundler.

Completely wrong - not about the firebrand bit to be clear 🤣.

Reminded me how good a player he was, and how completely he didn't concern himself with his own safety.
There were a few back then who didn’t have self preservation as top of mind, Robinson was the epitome. It’s somewhat surprising to see that he only weighed in at 92kgs but he used it all in the collision.
The one player in more recent times with that Kamikaze style was our own Sam Burgess but he of course took 115kgs plus into the collision.

Robinson had all the skills, offloads, headbuts, spear tackles, punching and speed, surprised after watching that that he didnt play rep football.

Bronco's have made no secret of their desire for him as Reyno's replacement.
Barely newsworthy. They are dead set morons
Here’s a thought
Moses apparently has get out clauses in his contract like many Eels players
Rooster play?.. Allow Walker to go, Townsend fills the gap until Moses arrives

Here’s a thought
Moses apparently has get out clauses in his contract like many Eels players
Rooster play?.. Allow Walker to go, Townsend fills the gap until Moses arrives
Certainly not out of the realms of possibility that's for sure.
Seems to be how that club roll.

Sometimes I wish we could be a little more ruthless (but not as bad as that scum) in our pursuit of success

There were a few back then who didn’t have self preservation as top of mind, Robinson was the epitome. It’s somewhat surprising to see that he only weighed in at 92kgs but he used it all in the collision.
The one player in more recent times with that Kamikaze style was our own Sam Burgess but he of course took 115kgs plus into the collision.
Yeah, my playing weight was higher than Robbo's.

I was as "stupid" as him, with far less skill 🤣

Latest posts

Back