• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Murray needs to speak up ..ACT LIKE A LEADER

I feel so sorry for Murray.

It was a mistake to appoint him Cpt at the time, it was a silly decision.

No one that young in such a critical period of their own development should have been lumped with the job. Let the guy develop and grow, and it continues via his on-field efforts, the guy is going to bloody kill himself the way he plays.

He looks like he is over the whole thing.

Personally I'd make Wighton Cpt, take some weight off Cam and allow him to continue to discover his own game.

Wighton is pretty well spoken, highly respected, plays to win and I don't think he would have a problem telling others to pull their fingers out when required.

If we keep making ****ing stupid decisions we'll end up losing Duncan and Murray, they'll get to a stage where they hate being here under this poison environment.

When JD started shafting the team,quite clearly Cam bit his lip.
Its there for all to see!
Cam to Ruggers!

If Cam can't do it, at least make a co-captain/vice captain as the motivator and what to do person!!!

Whatever happens tonight I'll be interested to see if Murray's demeanour changes during the press conference.

Whatever happens tonight I'll be interested to see if Murray's demeanour changes during the press conference.
great point Andy. He really did not look happy last week did he. Poor bastard. He gives his absolute all every game, leaves nothing out there, but we still get smashed. Gotta be demoralising for him

Looking forward to his presser now!

Cam Murray is that bloke in uni doing a group assignment who had to do 90% of the work himself because he'd been teamed up with a bunch of lazy bastards, while the subject coordinator sits back and just says "you're all adults, you figure it out".

It's no wonder why his demeanour was poor!

There is NO other player in this team that should be leading them as Captain. He leads by example and doesn't have to say much on the field, but he makes his point be known when needed.

The press conferences are really only a joke, nothing but time fillers for the media. Most occasions you can't hear properly the inane questions being asked, and Murray as Captain can only answer what is put to him. He doesn't have to get in there with palm cards and recite a speech.

Bennett has the best approach, treat them with contempt.

Boy oh boy was it different

Non stop chat, what a difference a week makes and imagine what he’s going to be like when we win.

hi seemed a bit more talkative , praised the effort ???, well he got that wrong

Latest posts

Back