• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Murray needs to speak up ..ACT LIKE A LEADER

im pretty sure Cameron Smith would have a few words to say , Sattler , Burgess at least let the fans know you're peed off
Burgess - this is the guy that squeezes someone’s balls when he was frustrated by losing.

Why do we see Cam as Captain try his arse off in every game and the others, many of the others, not putting in?
I could name names but, it seems obvious now, that a few big name players are holding back.
Why?? and why does it never change?
As good a player as Cam is, is there an issue beween him and certain other players?

To be fair to Cam though, as much as I agree he's a ****ing legend player but not the right captain at this point, what else can he say? He can't go against the coach, he can't bag the coach or team mates, he's stuck. I'm fine with his response. It said way more than ripping anyone else could say I think

To be fair to Cam though, as much as I agree he's a ****ing legend player but not the right captain at this point, what else can he say? He can't go against the coach, he can't bag the coach or team mates, he's stuck. I'm fine with his response. It said way more than ripping anyone else could say I think
Yes sometimes you say more by not saying anything at all.

I’m no body language expert, but to me Cam looked like he didn’t want to be anywhere near JD.

He never glanced at him once, nodded in agreement or looked to back him

I just looked like he was saying without saying it ‘ get me away from this imposter ‘

That said JD would be a great addition to the Fox commentary team now they’ve lost Flanagan and Hook was just dreadful

As you said, you’re no expert. You could get a job at the local Hoyts Cinema as a projectionist
Cam was clearly pissed off and when asked said the coach was right and he agreed with him. Players didn’t perform

As you said, you’re no expert. You could get a job at the local Hoyts Cinema as a projectionist
Cam was clearly pissed off and when asked said the coach was right and he agreed with him. Players didn’t perform
No he never said the coach was right.

He said ‘yeah the same way’ he didn’t engage, didn’t elaborate and that to me looks like a captain towing the party line at a press conference

He never once looked at JD and nodded in agreement with what he was saying

Then he stands doesn’t make any eye contact with JD and exits to the opposite direction

Hardly the signs of a player in agreement or supporting their coach

If you’re asked “do you see things the same way” and you answer “yeah the same way”….it means you see it the same way🥴

The rest is projecting your beliefs. That’s fine, not the way I operate

Everyone deals with pain in their own way.

Some rant and rave, others do it quietly.

I dont think what Cam is doing or not doing at a press conference really has any impact on where we are at the moment.

We look slow, lethargic and have very little desire to defend at the moment.
That is way more pressing.
i get that but from a fan point of view , he needs to show hes concerned , he never does and should . thats what the presser is for , to address not only the journos but the fans as well

i get that but from a fan point of view , he needs to show hes concerned , he never does and should . thats what the presser is for , to address not only the journos but the fans as well

I think he did show his concern. The bloke was gutted, clearly.

He was cert hurting and I don’t need to hear him come in with some scripted nonsense or fake outrage
He showed us exactly how it’s affecting him.

Now, within the team walls, I’d hope it’s different

Back