• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Mitchell

The NRL have set an interesting precedent with Klemmer.

Deliberate contact to the head with an elbow is only a small fine.

Ok.

To me there is a massive elephant in the room. I really don't care who disagrees with me on this. There will be plenty.

But the rhetoric surrounding this whole situation only makes it clearer in my mind that the "Angry Black Man" stereotype is unfortunately still prevalent today.

People will say it's "playing the race card" - maybe. Doesn't make it less true though.
Similarly at Origin 1 and 2 I paid attention to the anthem. Both games about 6 or 7 NSW players made no attempt to even pretend to sing it.

Not a word in the media. Cody doesn't sing it he was literally on the front page of The Tele and all over talk back.

It interests me that the two being constantly singled out are both Souths players.

Maybe some people find it uncomfortable dealing with articulate black fullas who are brave enough to speak out about social issues. Some white fellas don't like that.

Latest posts

Back