• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

I don't want Madge to coach Broncos
Yeah I can see him returning them to the top 4 immediately

I think the big issue up there was after Reynolds had a shocker in the GF Kevie decided to step back in and try and coach

It looked to me that he told players like Walsh and Mam he wanted more from them without really explaining what that was.

So Brisbane returned to playing how they were before Adam arrived. That is like nappy grade where you just get the ball to your best players with no real plan and hope they do something

Walsh was seriously overplaying this year. Compare that to how he plays under Slater and it was light years apart

I was hoping Kevie would see out his contract and there’d be a player exodus and we could pinch players like Riki and Willison

If Madge goes to the Broncos, I can see him turning into a 20 year coach there.

They’ve got their own football club dept issues since Ikin left it seems.

Madge’s biggest weakness as a coach is squad assembly.

So he’ll be limited up there if they don’t sort that out.

I think he’s still too intense to be around for 20 years at one place

He just needs to realise he’s a four year coach and do what he done here

Take over talented, poor coached and undisciplined rosters instil his systems and work ethic hopefully win a comp, if not move on the next next poorly coached……..

There’s a few out there

I can see Madge turning them around, but he has a limited shelf life when he coaches at clubland.

The way the Broncos just fell off a cliff only one year from playing in a GF suggests there was a lot more going on behind the scenes. A tough coach like Madge may be exactly what they need right now and for a couple of years. The same that Gunning Highway, (Clint Eastwood), did for the Recon platoon in Heartbreak Ridge. Like us though, unless he morphs with the game, then not long term.

The way the Broncos just fell off a cliff only one year from playing in a GF suggests there was a lot more going on behind the scenes

Its the same thing that was the basis of Sam’s “claims”around our boys and training.
Walsh and Carrigan got big heads & wouldn’t train to the level require. Walters couldn’t control them and now it’s destroyed them

Latest posts

Back